FSU

FSU is struggling true; but USF is much betta dan FAU. Miami looked way below average in the first half. Golden needs to let Ice give pre-game and half time speech to the team. There is no fire to Miami. I think Golden is just too soft and the team follows the coach in dat regard. The girlie team photos may be more representative of this team than I feared.

Advertisement
FSU is struggling true; but USF is much betta dan FAU. Miami looked way below average in the first half. Golden needs to let Ice give pre-game and half time speech to the team. There is no fire to Miami. I think Golden is just too soft and the team follows the coach in dat regard. The girlie team photos may be more representative of this team than I feared.

Good Lord.

Can we talk about a game without you people turning everything into a fcking Al Golden thread? No one supports him and we all know he is done after this year.

So can we just talk about FSU vs USF?

Lmfao now two years later here come all the "I knew fsu/jimbo wasn't good" like they didn't just lose a franchise Qb

Idiots. Lol

Advertisement

Good Lord.

Can we talk about a game without you people turning everything into a fcking Al Golden thread? No one supports him and we all know he is done after this year.

So can we just talk about FSU vs USF?

not so fast jeff

FSU looks exposed
vtech lost their qb
two lightning delays
fans still making excuses anywhere they can find one

you might be surprised

Bj Daniels showed out against fsu in 09. I was at that game. Thats what sealed the deal on bobby bowden's era

Advertisement
**** I wish we had usf d cordinator lol
They have that Ole miss landshark reckless D smh

Advertisement
i guess we aint the only team struggling now that I'm looking at the scores lmao, kinda makes last night not hurt as much..................then i actually think about it and realize that we play FA ******* U

i guess we aint the only team struggling now that I'm looking at the scores lmao, kinda makes last night not hurt as much..................then i actually think about it and realize that we play FA ****ing U

Right, because playing Jacksonville State at home is the true test of a champion.

Advertisement
And PSU finally put pts on the board against Buffalo. Michigan looks like crap again. A lot of weird play this season.

Fsu looks suspect af if usf had a decent offense they would be up in this game... We're beating them this year!

lol naw, we play them hard and all but if we play soft like we did against FAU we aint beating anyone

Our lbs were a big let down yesterday they worry me especially Kirby he was awful but as long as we can cause turnovers we'll be ok

Advertisement
Back