FSU

Advertisement
One man show is that Dalvin

and just think if he was with us, he'd be kick out of school!

So it's a good thing that they let their players get away with crimes?

alleged crimes only, so yes! Freaking crimes happen every where...Shalala told her colleagues, i.e., Barry Alvarez, to invest with Shapiro, then took kick back $ from Shapiro. Did you call out for her not to get away with that? FOH

Yeah, there aren't any cover-ups going on in Tallahassee. Bunch of good kids.

Kick back from Shapiro? You do realize that you are committing libel right now, correct? Where were the indictments against Shalala?

Work on that English language before getting back to me.

Not to defend Dalvin Cook since I believe he probably did commit the crime, but you are a hypocrite. You are saying he is guilty of the crime which if there was absolute evidence he should have been convicted and that there are coverups in Tallahassee, but then tell the other guy it's libel for his Shalala comments. It's a message board, lets not try to get fancy with legal BS.

Every year we say how fsu looks garbage and jimbo is jumbo fisher who is overrated meanwhile all they do is win and push our **** in since hes been there..Golson in the second half was not the same qb as the 1st half until golden can do 1/4 of what jimbo has done im keeping my mouth shut when it come to those boys in tally because I know they will be ready oct10

Advertisement
Back