FSU

tomi

Freshman
Premium
If the Canes beat the Noles, does Golden get 1 more year? or is his tenure as the UM coach end no matter what?

Advertisement
If the Canes beat the Noles, does Golden get 1 more year? or is his tenure as the UM coach end no matter what?
picard-facepalm-o.gif

Not this again. FSU is going to toy with UM. This will be name your score game.

Advertisement
If golden keeps his job id be happy because i do think he can be a good coach. im just not sure if the athletics dept will be willing to allow miami to lose 4+ games this year.

If golden keeps his job id be happy because i do think he can be a good coach. im just not sure if the athletics dept will be willing to allow miami to lose 4+ games this year.

can tell your new around here. ill help ya out buddy. dont say stuff like that, okay? lol

Advertisement
FSU game is irrelevant (sadly). Assuming we qualify for a bowl, that performance (in the eyes of the adminstration) would be the only single game of importance. We can lose to FSU by 50+ and have a strong bowl performance and they'd have an end of season excuse to ride another year.

contrary to what many believe on this site golden is getting another year regardless. this program will not make a change this year unless we finish with 4 or 5 wins.

Advertisement
IF we somehow beat FSU it means that Winston somehow ****ed off Cthulhu and we were his instrument for vengeance. All the win SHOULD DO is make us lulz at the ridiculousness of it all and point at the raging FSU fans and laugh. No one on the staff should keep their job, and the win shouldn't be seen as a possible ray of sunshine on the **** pile ****show that is our current program.

Lmao.

A week ago people were talking about winning 10 games. This **** never ends.

i didnt say that we would win. i just asked what would happen IF we did...

Yeah, it's always possible. Strange things happens in college football every week.

The problem is that would mean a strange positive thing for us, and we haven't benefited from a strange positive thing in years.

Advertisement
FSU game is irrelevant (sadly). Assuming we qualify for a bowl, that performance (in the eyes of the adminstration) would be the only single game of importance. We can lose to FSU by 50+ and have a strong bowl performance and they'd have an end of season excuse to ride another year.

If they are gonna fire Folden it will be after the regular season. They are not gonna wait and see how performs in some toilet bowl we make it to after 6-6.

If they are gonna fire Folden it will be after the regular season. They are not gonna wait and see how performs in some toilet bowl we make it to after 6-6.

You think they'll be that definitive about it? You might be right but I can also see them waiting a few weeks after the Pitt game when we play in the Dec. 26th Ross Dress 4 Less Biloxi Bowl then actually feeling forced to make a move beyond suggesting a coordinator shake-up.

We won't have a strong bowl performance or a won versus FSU.

There will be more raping of Miami football.

Advertisement
Back