FSU

I understand they didnt do anything against us, but other players showed up and they got the W. They showed up in other games, what games did Thomas Gore show up in? He look like a make a wish kid on field, something is wrong when we getting him out portal and they getting NFL guys..

Both those guys Verse and Fiske will play in league. I will take a defense that feast on bad teams, that same Louisville COOOOOOOKED us at home and I like Guidry (great guy he will pull up to you after a game and just chop it up no bs.)
Will say against UL we had key injuries on our DL. Take verse or fiske out and that defense is completely different. If we had Taylor and Messidor play we probably beat UL. But that’s the game.

Advertisement
Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.

One more thought in addition to my "fck fsu" sentiment.....I will be elated if/when the ACC is shut out from the postseason playoffs. Yeah, it's not good for us as we are in the same decrepit conference, but this is an excessively corrupt conference which looks out for a few schools whilst going out of their way to ***** us on the field in every which way and manner. So I am content for every single ACC football program to watch the SEC, Big 10 and Pac12 schools play for the NC while the ACC schools watch the games from the same vantage point as us Cane coaches and players.
Stock up on the Dr.Pepper and Frito Lay while watching from the ACC couch.
Karma is a beeyatch for this Tin Foil Banana Republic conference.
They are disgusting.

I understand they didnt do anything against us, but other players showed up and they got the W. They showed up in other games, what games did Thomas Gore show up in? He look like a make a wish kid on field, something is wrong when we getting him out portal and they getting NFL guys..

Both those guys Verse and Fiske will play in league. I will take a defense that feast on bad teams, that same Louisville COOOOOOOKED us at home and I like Guidry (great guy he will pull up to you after a game and just chop it up no bs.)

The only folks who showed up to that Louisville game were the ACC officials under conference directive ensuring they make it to ACC Championship with no further blemishes on their schedule.

The only folks who showed up to that Louisville game were the ACC officials under conference directive ensuring they make it to ACC Championship with no further blemishes on their schedule.
It is true that they missed 4-5 PI calls that at one point would’ve put UL inside their own 5. It was egregious officiating.

Advertisement
Go **** off with this nonsense, Greg Byrne.

WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH, "we'll see considerably less meaningful non-conference games". What kind of a gaping ***** says that? TEXAS actually benefits from winning such a game, but we should cry for the team that LOSES an OOC game?

Get the **** out. Oh, we'll never have quality OOC games again...says one of the commissioners who will start scheduling his teams to play more than 8 conference games.

God, I hate ****** arguments for why people want their "second favorite teams" to enjoy the benefits of fake-logical favoritism.
I’m not even sure what you’re arguing. I’m saying Texas deserves to be in over Alabama. You’re saying they don’t?

It is true that they missed 4-5 PI calls that at one point would’ve put UL inside their own 5. It was egregious officiating.

Not to overlook the constant review of plays by the officials whenever a play was not favorable to UL plus the curious re-spotting of ball which always seem favorable to the other team. Disgusting, and it was not just this game. This has been occurring since we joined this shthole conference.

Miami fans want FSU shut out before the SEC being shut out.

I continue to see misguided priorities on here.

Advertisement
I’ve always found the SEC funny with their pro-conference pride from all of their fans. So because FSU is in the ACC we’re supposed to root for them to get into the playoff? No way, not this dude. Pushing all that to the side, I don’t know how any objective cfb fan could watch them the last couple of games and think they’re a playoff team. Their QB play was so awful last night they were running Toafili out of the wildcat. Things will be much better though when Rodemaker comes back though, right? You mean the same guy who was 9-20 for 108 yards against UF, a defense who had been getting lit up most of the year? Against Michigan, Washington, Texas, or Bama their offense can’t just be a bystander and are going to have to show up and actually do something.

He did good most games but he got COOKED against UL, they were one step ahead, we had guys pointing after every play, they didnt even know who to cover, it was a MESS.. Brohm completely undressed him.. LT who everyone sucks seemed to be a bigger problem than some realize also, whole dline went to ****

Guidry took that personal too. I assume he was really annoyed by everyone thinking Brohm was so great. Guidry was ****ed in his post game pressers.

Guidry took that personal too. I assume he was really annoyed by everyone thinking Brohm was so great. Guidry was ****ed in his post game pressers.
I hope so.. He was completely undressed.. Our D looked like they never prepared for ANYTHING they saw.. Completely filet'd and cooked

Advertisement
I hope so.. He was completely undressed.. Our D looked like they never prepared for ANYTHING they saw.. Completely filet'd and cooked

Let him tell it... they prepared ad nauseam and our safeties just forgot all their discipline m. That's why he was so ****ed.

Said we were getting lost n plays we ripped 1000 times

Be honest...if we were in the exact same position and we win the ACC Championship with a backup QB and they left us out because of that, do you just say "yeah, that makes sense" or are you as irate as I would be? I hate FSU but if I am being honest, leaving them out if they win tonight would be garbage.
I am sooooo happy FSwho is out! But the system of leaving an undefeated ACC champion is horrible and makes one question, why there should be a conference championship of lit means nothing! The championship series needs to include all recognized championship teams.

Advertisement
Disagree that ACC is trash and that fsu would get embarrassed.

Leaving FSU out of the playoffs would be an enormous injustice. That said, it couldn’t happen to a better group of guys. Fingers crossed.
ACC sucks is the national perception. We got 2 ranked teams right now. It's the weakest power 5 conference. You really have to stand out playing in this bad conference and FSU didn't do enough. With the QBs they have left they would absolutely get embarrassed if they got in.

ACC sucks is the national perception. We got 2 ranked teams right now. It's the weakest power 5 conference. You really have to stand out playing in this bad conference and FSU didn't do enough. With the QBs they have left they would absolutely get embarrassed if they got in.
Acc has 3 ranked teams in all polls. 4 in the cfb playoff rankings, the only one that really matters.

Advertisement
Back