FSU....

Advertisement
We can’t beat them so cheer when their qb goes down. **** we’ve fallen hard
1700354636478.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah man, **** anyone celebrating someone getting seriously injured and potentially putting their career in jeopardy bc they are butt hurt that he beat the team they root for.
Never celebrate another human getting hurt. Celebrate the scummiest fan base ever having to suck a **** now. I’m sorry if you took my post personally and it hurt your feelings

I don't wish injury on anyone. Feel bad for the kid but F florida state and their stupid *** fanbase. Especially that dork TJ. They were overrated as **** anyways. Took so many lucky bounces and things falling their way to get here. Would love to see them lose out

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't gloat over any kid's injury, but you've got your "Heisman" QB out there running like a running back and not sliding against North Alabama, you're asking for it. I hope UNA beats knocks them out of the playoffs, they beat the Gators with their back-up, then they get run out of the ACC Championship game and their bowl game.

I'm not rooting for anyone to get injured, but one can't help but think this is the reason why you shouldn't schedule cupcake games late in the season. It's a physical game, you are running a ton of risk, and there is a strong possibility of this happening. FSU is likely getting a preview of what next year will look like, unless they hit the lottery in the portal again at QB. Norvell is starting to get traction in recruiting, but the last 3 years was mediocre at best.

Advertisement
Back