FSU WR commit CJ Worton

Advertisement
It would be a shame if Coley was allowed to bring this kid to Miami absolutely no way this kid should be taken over Dixon, Scott, Holmes, Ishmael, JoJo who are all far superior talents.

lets not turn this racial guys, the fact is this is a deep year for WR's in SF and too take this kid over the likes of Lane, Dixon, Brady, etc. just isn't logical if we are very much in it for those guys which we are :neonu:

Advertisement
I bet money that his FSU scholly magically disappears by the end of 2013.

i've said it a few times on this board, he will be the Sojourn Shelton of this class they'll either publically pull the offer or they'll stop recruiting him making him feel isolated and forcing him to decommit.

It would be a shame if Coley was allowed to bring this kid to Miami absolutely no way this kid should be taken over Dixon, Scott, Holmes, Ishmael, JoJo who are all far superior talents.

What some of you fail to realize is that sometimes it's not a matter of taking him "over" the likes of Dixon, Scott, Holmes, etc. The reality is Dixon and Scott are long shots so it's not like they are being passed over by Worton. Worton doesn't even have an offer yet so I will wait to see how this plays out.

lets not turn this racial guys, the fact is this is a deep year for WR's in SF and too take this kid over the likes of Lane, Dixon, Brady, etc. just isn't logical if we are very much in it for those guys which we are :neonu:

I'd take Wes Welker over any of these guys. I doubt that any of them will ever have the career Welker has had in the NFL.

Advertisement

What some of you fail to realize is that sometimes it's not a matter of taking him "over" the likes of Dixon, Scott, Holmes, etc. The reality is Dixon and Scott are long shots so it's not like they are being passed over by Worton. Worton doesn't even have an offer yet so I will wait to see how this plays out.
I understand Scott but Dixon is also a longshot? :(

UF is considered a strong favorite

pretty strong gator lean as of late isn't he?

UF is considered a strong favorite
Well that's a shame, I thought we had a good chance, I heard he's been around campus a lot, going to a couple junior days, spring practice, and basketball games...hopefully he sees the light

Advertisement
I'm in the group that believes his commitment might be either a way for FSU to get a foot in the door for deep South Florida or his commitment will be temporary.

Scott is a Miami fan and with Coach Scott here from Tampa I don't think he is a long shot if we recruit him hard. I also think we have a great chance with Dixon. Just my opinion though. It's also pretty obvious Coley wants Worton, hopefully Golden overrules him.

Advertisement

I'd take Wes Welker over any of these guys. I doubt that any of them will ever have the career Welker has had in the NFL.

No logic in this post. 32 teams, 5 wrs per team in the NFL. 160 guys, ima give u 10 white wrs in the league but I can only think of 3.

Ok so 160 wrs, 10 white. the odds r just greater that a black kid will better than w white kid at wr.

I understand it is a new regime, but just for ***** and giggles see how many dwyer kids you can recall us landing over the last decade.

I understand it is a new regime, but just for ****s and giggles see how many dwyer kids you can recall us landing over the last decade.
I know,but there's gotta be a first for everything. This kid has been around campus a lot. besides weren't we all saying, what BTW kid has fsu ever gotten?

Last edited:
Just for the record, if ANYONE said that the odds of a white QB making the league are better than the odds of a black QB and therefore we should take Sean White over Alin Edouard they would be DESTROYED on this board. Worton is not a priority yet because there are better players, not because he is white.

Advertisement
Back