Coaching FSU Week Media: Mario, Josh Gattis & Kevin Steele

The scheme [rpblems indicate noone on the defensive staff is aware that the QB is an eligible runner. If th ey don't have a spy on the FSU QB, he is going to pull a Lamar Jackson.
Hard to comprehend what you are saying here. So it’s not surprising that you didn’t realize they did have a spy on Armstrong on several plays. That spy was #12.

Advertisement
Would have to hear the audio vs reading a tweet. Valid question but its also the way they are asked. Was it a sincere inquiry or was it a Barry Jackson special that was baiting him for a negative article?
It seemed to me that part of the issue was him trying to defend the players. Steele said a couple of times that the big plays are on him and not the players so I think he took the question as a shot at his players and he was defending them. He had a mostly valid point about big plays being a part of every college football game but when he asked the reporter which games he saw with no big plays I wish the reporter would have said the Miami offense vs. the UVA defense.

Blood Menstruation GIF by martipez

He’s been out a couple weeks. I posted he was done for the year last week, d money mentioned if too . Practice injury.
How many practice injuries is that this year?! Fucc it, I blame @LuCane, are you not entertained?! This dude must be consulting on these tough practices, does it matter if everyone gets banged up, we cant have nice things..

Gladiator GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many practice injuries is that this year?! Fucc it, I blame @LuCane, are you not entertained?! This dude must be consulting on these tough practices, does it matter if everyone gets banged up, we cant have nice things..

Gladiator GIF
Your suggestion is to go like 4 years in a row without practicing tackling? How do you know every injury is from contact? Give us the practice scoop!

Your suggestion is to go like 4 years in a row without practicing tackling? How do you know every injury is from contact? Give us the practice scoop!
Woulda thought with the gif woulda realized it was tongue n cheek.. but 20 years of suckage I know some are on edge.. I rarely ask for practice reports anymore, its like **** everything when 4 OT total 14 points ya know..

Fed Up Reaction GIF

Woulda thought with the gif woulda realized it was tongue n cheek.. but 20 years of suckage I know some are on edge.. I rarely ask for practice reports anymore, its like **** everything when 4 OT total 14 points ya know..

Fed Up Reaction GIF
Ha. No edge. Just read real complaints about us trying to make the team more physical. I mean, physical doesn't accomplish anything itself, but I have no idea how you tackle better without practicing it. NFL stuff doesn't really apply to these kids. I'm right there with you.

Advertisement
Ha. No edge. Just read real complaints about us trying to make the team more physical. I mean, physical doesn't accomplish anything itself, but I have no idea how you tackle better without practicing it. NFL stuff doesn't really apply to these kids. I'm right there with you.
I am annoyed by having soo many dam long term injuries in practice, never seen that since following the team but we have been 7n5 for soo long lets see what a 4 win season looks like I guess.. Hopefully we see real benefits in future..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back