FSu vs UVa.

Advertisement
You know what, You're right. But then again, I don't think our players quit under Golden and that's pretty much who Willie is.

Honestly, Willie is worse than Golden. Golden didn’t inherit recruiting classes that averaged about a #5 national ranking. Nor did he have any season where he lost 6 games by 17+ points. Nor did he nearly lose to teams like Sanford and La Monroe.

Honestly, Willie is worse than Golden. Golden didn’t inherit recruiting classes that averaged about a #5 national ranking. Nor did he have any season where he lost 6 games by 17+ points. Nor did he nearly lose to teams like Sanford and La Monroe.
Great points. No argument from me.

Advertisement
Not seeing what you all are seeing. I thought UVAs Qb played well. Took the quick shots the defense gave him. Can run. Hit the corner route for a TD. I think he's gonna be a nightmare for us. That said , no idea why FSU didn't run more at the end

You have been here since 2011 and haven't figured it out yet?

Here is the CIS formula.

Step 1: Claim upcoming opponents coach and players suck.
Step 2: Start to lose to said opponent
Step 3: Blame refs.
Step 4: Lose to said opponent.
Step 5: Back track and claim said opponent was elite.

Seriously, Taggart might have inherited the best situation of any CFB coach since Larry Coker. It’s really incredible how badly he’s doing.

You have been here since 2011 and haven't figured it out yet?

Here is the CIS formula.

Step 1: Claim upcoming opponents coach and players suck.
Step 2: Start to lose to said opponent
Step 3: Blame refs.
Step 4: Lose to said opponent.
Step 5: Back track and claim said opponent was elite.

FSU sucks. I assume we’ll beat them, even on the road.

If we lose to FSU, I’ll hate Manny even more than I already do.

Advertisement
We need an official thread Taggart fire date predictions. I say he gets fired before Miami game, after Clemson hands them another L, the next day.

I was hoping we put the dagger in Tagg heart after getting to 6-2. Not sure he lasts that long. It's so great to see them suck *** after the self righteousness they displayed early in the Decade. We need to put back 8 in a row on them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back