FSU vs UNC

Advertisement
Nothing tops a demoralizing FSU loss right before they play us. Were going to cream them next week and its going to jump start our playoff run this year. Our players confidence is going to be ski high after we lay the smackdown next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching the UNC Kicker run around the stadium doing the tomahawk chop after going b**** deep on FSU with that kick. Savage

Only 2 things stings about this FSU loss....

1 - Chances are lower for a primetime ABC night game next week, which would have been HUGE for recruits, our rebuilding, our image and the program overall.

2 - and this one really stings. I badly badly wanted us to be the ones to end their season and really set the dumpster fire ablaze.

Advertisement

1 - Chances are lower for a primetime ABC night game next week, which would have been HUGE for recruits, our rebuilding, our image and the program overall.

2 - and this one really stings. I badly badly wanted us to be the ones to end their season and really set the dumpster fire ablaze.

Nope this is all around amazing.

Advertisement
We needed free shoes to win.

Our strength of schedule is falling apart. At least UNC should be in top 20.

Nope this is all around amazing.

Exactly, we'll just throw more gas on the fire!

200w.gif

Advertisement
Back