FSU vs LSU tonight

Who wins?

LSU has that Arizone ST QB transfer Jayden McDaniels who is not very good. Former 5* and if im not mistaken when announced he was transferring his entire team celebrated in the locker room and emptied it out? I swear I remember reading that. He's not very good either way, just an athlete who can't make throws consistently.

I think FSU pulls this one out.
 
Pulling for a Brian Kelly coached team


Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime
 
Who wins?

LSU has that Arizone ST QB transfer Jayden McDaniels who is not very good. Former 5* and if im not mistaken when announced he was transferring his entire team celebrated in the locker room and emptied it out? I swear I remember reading that. He's not very good either way, just an athlete who can't make throws consistently.

I think FSU pulls this one out.
Slow day on tomahawk nation? Fake indians.
 
Back
Top