FSU vs LSU tonight

YARN | Fuck the both of you. | The Wire (2002) Drama | Video gifs by quotes  | 34ab2de6 | 紗

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t believe what I’ve read the last 24 hours here. People cheering for fsu tonight and people complimenting Florida for their win yesterday. Just soft stuff all around.
You're the only one allowed an opinion?..

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU playing a week-zero game will give them a bit of an advantage in the first half. They'll keep it close but I expect LSU to pull away late.

That said, Im pulling for FSU tonight. Hate if you want but it's better for UM, the ACC and all of college football if FSU beats LSU tonight.

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

It would be funny to see Kelley lose but I always want fsu and Florida to lose. Why would anyone want to see their In state rival to have success? I want both of their programs to become bottom feeders it helps maimi in recruiting when they suck!

Advertisement
Who wins?

LSU has that Arizone ST QB transfer Jayden McDaniels who is not very good. Former 5* and if im not mistaken when announced he was transferring his entire team celebrated in the locker room and emptied it out? I swear I remember reading that. He's not very good either way, just an athlete who can't make throws consistently.

I think FSU pulls this one out.
Travis is going to be forced to attempt to win the game through the air...and he lacks the talent and WRs to do so. LSU has a very strong defensive front and will be all over the QB runs and RBs

I root for FSU to go 0-12 every year. That said they are lucky this is probably the worst roster LSU has had in some time. Their DL is loaded and wr also. But other positions not nearly At the caliber of recent years. I think its a tight game.
I root for 1-11. Lose every game except Florida every year.

Who wins?

LSU has that Arizone ST QB transfer Jayden McDaniels who is not very good. Former 5* and if im not mistaken when announced he was transferring his entire team celebrated in the locker room and emptied it out? I swear I remember reading that. He's not very good either way, just an athlete who can't make throws consistently.

I think FSU pulls this one out.

My Heart:
LSU 2,135
FSU -7

Advertisement
Back