FSU vs LSU tonight

FSU playing a week-zero game will give them a bit of an advantage in the first half. They'll keep it close but I expect LSU to pull away late.

That said, Im pulling for FSU tonight. Hate if you want but it's better for UM, the ACC and all of college football if FSU beats LSU tonight.

nope.gif

Advertisement
FSU playing a week-zero game will give them a bit of an advantage in the first half. They'll keep it close but I expect LSU to pull away late.

That said, Im pulling for FSU tonight. Hate if you want but it's better for UM, the ACC and all of college football if FSU beats LSU tonight.
Wrong. That program could never see another win again and I would die happy.

man, I don’t think I’d root for FSU tonight if you paid me. I don’t care what it does for the ACC.

Advertisement
Sorry QP, but I've never understood this line of thinking. All of the disadvantages that Miami deals with and "you people" wish success for one of their biggest rivals?

Exactly. Hasn't prevented Clemson from winning a title. If we handle our business FSU could drop their entire program and it won't matter. **** em

Advertisement
Any coach with a brain can take lsu’s roster and win against fsu.
Would love for lsu to lose so we can go into Louisiana for recruits.
But the down side is the amount of fans and writers that are about to drop to there knees and wait for the norvell bukake. The amount of dck riding and norvel = Bowden sht that’s gonna be thrown all over social media will make it unbearably homoerotic.

Wrong. That program could never see another win again and I would die happy.
I always root against UF. With FSU, I'll never root for them, but there are some games where I'm indifferent. If they win tonight, I won't really care -- it will add to the hype around our game, and I know that they will **** the bed down the line regardless, so whatever.

Who wins?

LSU has that Arizone ST QB transfer Jayden McDaniels who is not very good. Former 5* and if im not mistaken when announced he was transferring his entire team celebrated in the locker room and emptied it out? I swear I remember reading that. He's not very good either way, just an athlete who can't make throws consistently.

I think FSU pulls this one out.
Your dad should have pulled out

Advertisement
I’m hammering LSU -4. For many different reasons. First off, the game is in the super dome - will be a heavy LSU crowd. Secondly, LSU has a big advantage in the trenches and at the skill positions. Brian Kelley is also a great coach even tho he’s an *******.

Advertisement
LSU kids are nothing like Utah kids. It’s just different down here. Hence, why I never understood the hype with Utah to begin with. They choked because that what they do.

Not sure I would describe what I saw last night from Utah as choking. Ended the game on a dumb throw, but those guys showed serious balls in that environment.

Advertisement
Back