FSU vs LSU tonight

Strong and Addae resume don't hold a candle to Mirabal my guy. Neither have turned walk ons into all conference players.

Oline is a position that doesn't need so much raw athleticism as there are lil sneaky tricks and techniques you can use to cover your deficiencies that you absolutely can not use at backer or DB because of the space you have to play in.

Those are the types of things Mirabal teaches.
You talking about Charlie strong?

Advertisement
Yes. Who tf else. What player has Charlie Strong personally coached, as a position coach, that went from walk on to all conference and drafted?
bro he is accomplished DC, HC, been a NFL position coach.. He earned his stripes.. Im a Mirabal guy, I played for him even but its a weird flex thats all.. But you got it

Advertisement
bro he is accomplished DC, HC, been a NFL position coach.. He earned his stripes.. Im a Mirabal guy, I played for him even but its a weird flex thats all.. But you got it
Answer my question mane. Simply. If you can't. My case rested.

It's easy to be an accomplished coach when you coaching the best athletes, 3 to 5 stars and NFL players.

Says a lot when you can turn sh*t to sugar by making a walk on and a group of rag tags into all conference guys.

That is rare company.

Advertisement
two horrible teams. the last 4 min of that game were comical. anyone who wants to crown norvell should take a new look at the ******* toss play at the goal line up 7 with less than 90 seconds to go. why even go toss there? literally, take a few knees and boot the ******* field goal and end it.

Strong and Addae aren't miracle workers but Mirabal is? Lol don't do it to yourself man. I'm not gone blame these coaches for what they inherited. Scaife struggles vs elite pass rushers that's not an opinion. Hopefully we scheme him some help off edge but 1 vs 1 it's a wrap.
It's safe to give coach Mirabal his props now bro

Mirabal is Just different mane. That A&M game should tell you that much

Advertisement
Tex A&M has 4 sacks in 3 games. NC ST, Pitt, Clemson will bring an entirely different skill set.
lol you can't include the game they played against us in the count

I agree Clemson will be the biggest test by far though. They have one of the best dls in the entire country

lol you can't include the game they played against us in the count

I agree Clemson will be the biggest test by far though. They have one of the best dls in the entire country
Texas A&M plays 4 or 5 freshmen up front they are still wet behind the ears. We will face some skilled pass rushers this season time will tell but I feel better than I did this summer. Hoping Southern Miss was a fluke.

Advertisement
Texas A&M plays 4 or 5 freshmen up front they are still wet behind the ears. We will face some skilled pass rushers this season time will tell but I feel better than I did this summer. Hoping Southern Miss was a fluke.
Absolutely they've got talented guys but they're young as fck. We'll face better I'm just saying it isn't really fair to say gotten 4 sacks in 3 games when one of those games was against us and it was 0. They didn't blitz much against us and they didn't really need to. Our passing game wasn't there and our passes were taking so long to develop that their 3-4 DL were creating pressure eventually or TVD didn't find anyone open and would start to creep out of the pocket and then the chase was on

Southern miss was moreso stunts and confusion than pass rushers talent tho

Advertisement
Back