FSU vs GT thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida isn’t known for being an intelligent state. It’s a shame we can’t divide the North and South.
Folks where I grew up didn't even consider Tampa and Orlando "true Florida" to be honest

(You can imagine what they thought of Miami-Dade, Broward, etc)

Last edited:
Advertisement
This the team yall was scared of??
Yeah, seems like we got some Nervous Nellies around here

Nervous Biting Nails GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
Total rushing under Norvell at Memphis
2019: 186 ypg on 40 att/g
2018: 279 ypg on 44 att/g
2017: 197 ypg on 35 att/g
2016: 160 ypg on 37 att/g

he’s usually a lot more balanced. He’s 2:1 passing today. It will be interesting to see how this plays out over the year. I don’t think they can run the ball

Advertisement
Then show blitz and back off. Focus pressure to make him go to his left. Their LT looks like he's on the field two years too early.
Absolutely I pray Baker does this. But they know Blackmans tendency’s well by now.

I believe Roche, Phillips, and Nesta will abuse this OL the same way they abused UAB OL IMO.

Louisville losing Mechi Bechton is a big deal. I’ll be watching the Louisville game and specifically their OL play after losing him.

Where are the pansies that quivered in fear of FSU? 270 yds of offense given up to a pathetic Georgia Tech team in the first half LOL we win by 20

Where are the pansies that quivered in fear of FSU? 270 yds of offense given up to a pathetic Georgia Tech team in the first half LOL we win by 20
**** I haven’t even checked the stat line. They could easily hang 500 plus yards of offense on FSU defense that’s crazy.

Why did everyone say FSU defense is good when they weren’t even good on defense last year?

Advertisement
Back