FSU vs GT thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Eh it was nice drive using jet sweeps and their te big deal..we had a couple nice drives ourselves so quit panicking..Also their D still looks like a sieve and I didn’t see much pass rush from them either...

Advertisement
Unfortunately, a large portion of our fans are purebred pussies...

Nobody in the ACC ****es their pants about FSU more than our fans, despite the fact we've beaten them 3 years in a row & they lost a number of talent coming into this season.

All it takes is for one drive & we have people on here already in the fetal position trembling with fear.

The fact is we just have a shìt ton of fans who are always looking for a reason to say they're nervous & how we're gonna lose, we're the only fanbase in the country that has such a weak spined group with a defeatist attitude & overall soft disposition. They seriously hope we lose, just so they don't have to get their hopes up in rooting for us to win.

110% spot on

Advertisement

Nobody in the ACC ****es their pants about FSU more than our fans, despite the fact we've beaten them 3 years in a row & they lost a number of talent coming into this season.

All it takes is for one drive & we have people on here already in the fetal position trembling with fear.

The fact is we just have a shìt ton of fans who are always looking for a reason to say they're nervous & how we're gonna lose, we're the only fanbase in the country that has such a weak spined group with a defeatist attitude & overall soft disposition. They seriously hope we lose, just so they don't have to get their hopes up in rooting for us to win.
We arent allowed to celebrate a W, thats the newest stuff I have read on this board.

Cant be ****d with this *****y mentality. Imagine being a player, winning a game and have this attitude coming into the locker room. Its so stupid.

I’m appalled that we got so many pu55ies in this fan base honestly. Sh*t makes me sick

Advertisement
I’m absolutely not impressed with Duke’s Run defense as whole.

They get some short yardage stops but they get gashed a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naw, we play football in the red white and blue. You pansy soccer players, with your hand wringing and flopping, have diluted our fanbase
Nothing like the start of the regular season to bring the trolls out from the bridge.

Advertisement
Back