FSU vs GT thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Only one drive, but nice one there for FSU. Let's see if they can stick with it the whole game. I remember them looking like a completely different team last year in the 1st Half against Boise, only to get completely annihilated in the second half.

Advertisement
FSU offense looks way better than ours.

Before any of you bums say that its only GT
1. They beat us
2. You ***** always bring up the reason why Louisville is not better than us is because we beat them last season
What the **** are you talking about. Are you a UL or FSU fan? I'm confused.

For now, the best thing to do is let you keep porsting. Like a dead carcass just off the side of the road, it gathers all the flies to one place.
a20a68393edd1c238cc5bcf1aa0e7f3a.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell wasn’t a bad coach at Memphis he has a better resume than Taggart coming into FSU fasho.

I just was wondering how all his off the field stuff we here about would translate over.....no earrings. Team meetings etc

We'll be able to compare our offense and theirs once we play UL. Can't compare one team that's already in conference play to another that purposefully did not show a thing on offense or defense against a non-conference opponent.

Advertisement
For now, the best thing to do is let you keep porsting. Like a dead carcass just off the side of the road, it gathers all the flies to one place.

Cracked the top 25 on dumbest things I've read on this site but I see a possibility of it making it into the BCS playoffs by the end of the season.

The run two jet sweeps, a seam route, and a flat and they look better than us?

Come on guys.
Everyone is better than Miami to some of these Miami “fans”. They said the same stuff in week one last year when FSU looked great for a half and then sucked for the next 11 and a half games. Maybe that’s why you don’t empty the playbook in the first quarter of week one.

Advertisement
Back