FSU vs GT thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
All of you mfs who were sucking off fsu earlier bring that a55 back here. Y’all got to stop with that inferior complex sh*t. That team is mediocre as **** and the defense is still terrible
FSU wishes they were mediocre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There’s absolutely 0 percent chance Mike Norvell let’s Blackman start against Miami.

We are their next game. They have two weeks to prepare for us.

Them ****** about to spend the next two weeks letting someone else get all the reps.....
They don't really have an alternative unless they want to start Jordan Travis who is just 10/26 passing for 150 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT over his career. We'll be ready for him to run, stack the box, and force him to throw. They're fvcked.

They don't really have an alternative unless they want to start Jordan Travis who is just 10/26 passing for 150 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT over his career. We'll be ready for him to run, stack the box, and force him to throw. They're fvcked.
It wouldn’t surprise me if Norvell went that route he has enough film, practice time, and now a live game to know what’s up with Blackmon.

The trippy thing is Blackmon actually has some arm talent. His mental is fucced though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pleas, Jordan Travis passes like a Mad bytch throwing shoes.; WRs like “WTF?“ 😝
1599966018832.gif

Advertisement
Bro good job with the avatar! I love it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you!! I'm very happy with it, your gif provided the photo. I think the picture is like a reversible jacket. It's like an "oh God, why the **** did I take this job" OR an O-Face that I'm sure Norvell makes when his wife whips out her giant strap-on and takes him to pound town.

Advertisement
Back