FSU UGA Game thread

You lust after coaches of other teams, talk them up say how good they are. Let's say the Canes are your wife and you're want some other coach to make har feel better than you. That's cuck. Facts.

Coaches come and go. Only the school remains. Im a University of Miami fan. Not a coach fan.

Im an Xs and Os guy. I admire ANY COACH AT ANY LEVEL that can put together a great product. You're yet another apologist upset im critical of Mario and i destroy weak excuses? Sure. This isnt Wander burner 🙄

P.S.- That was quite literally the WORST analogy and explanation ive seen in my life. That was terrible. Unbelievable that you confidently hit send on that drivel. How about you go eat the **** i left in your wife. Im sure you're hungry being on my nuts and all

Advertisement
Coaches come and go. Only the school remains. Im a University of Miami fan. Not a coach fan.

Im an Xs and Os guy. I admire ANY COACH AT ANY LEVEL that can put together a great product. You're yet another apologist upset im critical of Mario and i destroy weak excuses? Sure. This isnt Wander burner 🙄

P.S.- That was quite literally the WORST analogy and explanation ive seen in my life. That was terrible. Unbelievable that you confidently hit send on that drivel. How about you go eat the **** i left in your wife. Im sure you're hungry being on my nuts and all

Wander burner again. You just can't accept that two people are calling you out on your lack of football knowledge.

Coach Brohm is a prime example of a Coach scheming around his players limitations and talents. A Coach not totally relying on his players to " beat the man in front of you" but actually playing chess against the opposing coach and moving his pieces FAR better.

Advertisement
You know what's crazy? These drunk idiots somehow thought i was talking about FSU, in response to your post talking about Uga.

You have to be slower than an mf, man. Some of these people need to lay off the opiods and booze.

Yeah, some can be hyper defensive. Lol.

But ur point, it’s also y I vehemently disagree w/ teams just stacked w/ talent = wins. There are several teams who have loaded rosters & don’t come close to the results that Bama & UGA produce on an annual basis.

Advertisement

Ya because that makes complete sense

Uh Huh Sure GIF

I take it all back . Have a nice night

Advertisement
The “great x and o coach will have them ready for corch Kirby”

Miss me with that bs talent wins
Anyone who watched college football this season knew **** well that FSU would be outclassed by UGA even if they were at full strength.

They didn’t show me one dominant win all season. They won the games in front of them, but that doesn’t mean they are a Top 4 team.

When I compare them to Mizzou, PSU and Ole Miss, I don’t think they are even a Top 10 team.

They were a good team - definitely not elite and tonight it showed.

Anyone who watched college football this season knew **** well that FSU would be outclassed by UGA even if they were at full strength.

They didn’t show me one dominant win all season. They won the games in front of them, but that doesn’t mean they are a Top 4 team.

When I compare them to Mizzou, PSU and Ole Miss, I don’t think they are even a Top 10 team.

They were a good team - definitely not elite and tonight it showed.
Facts and now with the way they handled recruiting in the trenches they are in trouble next season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back