FSU UGA Game thread

I do but I’m being honest, bama looks to big and fast on defense Michigan doesn’t have a chance
I'm not gonna disagree with you but this has been a wacky bowl season.... So many games went freaking sideways on me....My bowl pool got smashed to smithereens.... So with that said I'm a believer anything can happen.....I'm still taking Michigan.... Jim is due... Plus if he wins it all can you imagine the rant he'll go on after.... Middle fingers for everyone!!!!...LOL!!

Advertisement
All-time worst loss in FSU history. All-time worst OB loss. Thank you, Kirby. @RVACane
All time worst bowl loss in history.
Coffin Dancing GIF

I'm not gonna disagree with you but this has been a wacky bowl season.... So many games went freaking sideways on me....My bowl pool got smashed to smithereens.... So with that said I'm a believer anything can happen.....I'm still taking Michigan.... Jim is due... Plus if he wins it all can you imagine the rant he'll go on after.... Middle fingers for everyone!!!!...LOL!!
I feel you but Michigan doesn’t have the athletes Bama has across the board. Michigan can not get down by 14 or it’s over. They have to use that OL and if that OL fails them it’s game over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

ohhhh....Danny.....I'm laughing, laughing, laughing....!!! Best part was admitting your kids were crying watching the game. Oh, lawd, that's priceless. Yeah, if your Nolies would have stopped the Dawgs true freshmen, you might have had an argument....but....SCOREBOARD!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back