FSU UGA Game thread

Advertisement
IMG_9699.jpeg

Advertisement
As an aside, what is keeping NFL bound players from opting out of the national championship tournament? I’m curious if we’ll see a scenario as happened with FSU and others, but for teams competing next year in the 12 team tournament.

Being in Tallahassee I have to listen to their radio station….they are STILL sunshine pumping. He said “I’m not going to talk about this game because let’s be honest, it doesn’t mean anything” and continued to talk trash about Miami…you really can’t write this ****.

As an aside, what is keeping NFL bound players from opting out of the national championship tournament? I’m curious if we’ll see a scenario as happened with FSU and others, but for teams competing next year in the 12 team tournament.

Yep, at some point the current trajectory of the sport is going to really **** off college football fans.

Advertisement
U bout to find out the difference in rosters it’s going to take a perfect game from Michigan
My best friend is a Michigan fan. I havent missed a game of theirs, by his default, in ages. The defense is legit. Milroe is suspect. JJ is suspect.

I haven't seen all Bama games but ive seen at least half and they didnt look to hott.

Milroe more dynamic with his legs. So we shall see. That'll prob be deciding factor

My best friend is a Michigan fan. I havent missed a game of theirs, by his default, in ages. The defense is legit. Milroe is suspect. JJ is suspect.

I haven't seen all Bama games but ive seen at least half and they didnt look to hott.

Milroe more dynamic with his legs. So we shall see. That'll prob be deciding factor
Milroe is hot and cold, if he’s bad they have a chance if they stop the run

Notice. Not even their BACKUPs are making stupid blunders costing the team yards and posessions. Huge difference.

It aint just a team full of 4 and 5 stars. Culture, discipline, Great personnel management, excellent training table and SC, coaches rarely ever have a bad game plan.

Team never looks ill prepared. Team wouldnt even dare fall start on 3rd and 1, wouldnt dare jump offsides on 4th and 2. **** bigger than talent.

Aint no getting the lead and going conservative. Its foot on neck all game.

If it was all about stars then Jimbo should have 4 rings at least or compete for them.

Advertisement
If Travis doesnt break his leg, they are in the playoff. We went 7-6. Trying to discredit Norvell for owning the portal is ridiculous to me. And we had a ton of bowl game opt outs who were HS croots (LT, Kam, James, etc.) anyway so the logic of your point is flawed to begin with
I’m not discrediting him. What I’m saying is the heart of the team is from the portal. Where’s the rest of the team? Where’s the depth? You’re telling me the last 4 years he’s recruited and that’s what he puts out? They lost by 60 points. UGA sat everyone at halftime. They had no depth. And if Travis doesn’t break his leg guess what? They lose by 30 in the playoffs. His high school croots? If they were his croots why were they at Miami and not FSU? Your logic is flawed my friend.

Advertisement
If it was all about stars then Jimbo should have 4 rings at least or compete for them.

You know what's crazy? These drunk idiots somehow thought i was talking about FSU, in response to your post talking about Uga.

You have to be slower than an mf, man. Some of these people need to lay off the opiods and booze.

It’s not a gap bro
It’s the F ing Grand Canyon!!!!!

Everyone on this site needs
To realize we aren’t even close to being ready to compete w this type of team imo
Great coaching, they are prepared disciplined huge fast strong ……**** its depressing
I was thinking we
Could be a top 12 team and make a run if things broke right w ward on board but having to match up w this team would be bloody!!!!
Baby steps

Advertisement
Back