FSU UGA Game thread

Advertisement
If Travis doesnt break his leg, they are in the playoff. We went 7-6. Trying to discredit Norvell for owning the portal is ridiculous to me. And we had a ton of bowl game opt outs who were HS croots (LT, Kam, James, etc.) anyway so the logic of your point is flawed to begin with
I disagree
If bama and Texas both had 1 loss
No way bama being left out of the sec invitational
The gimp was just an easy excuse

"Coach Brohm is a prime example of a Coach scheming around his players limitations and talents. A Coach not totally relying on his players to " beat the man in front of you" but actually playing chess against the opposing coach and moving his pieces FAR better."

Florida State 16 Louisville 6

Elite play calling. Moving those chess pieces.

They literally won 10 games and actually made it to the conference ship. Something we havent done since? And how many times in the last 20 years?

How long Brohm been there?
Oh ok. Still your fingers. Mario wont be allowing you to sleep at the edge of the bed tonight.

There seems to be a gap between a program that just won back to back titles and came within 3 points of playing for a third one this year and a program that never got off up the mat after the 2005 Peach Bowl.
It’s not a gap bro
It’s the F ing Grand Canyon!!!!!

Everyone on this site needs
To realize we aren’t even close to being ready to compete w this type of team imo
Great coaching, they are prepared disciplined huge fast strong ……**** its depressing
I was thinking we
Could be a top 12 team and make a run if things broke right w ward on board but having to match up w this team would be bloody!!!!

Advertisement
johnny cash nin GIF by Maudit
Cash literally owned that song.... Trent Reznor said "It's not mine anymore".....

Possible to explain how "Mario is sticking his nose in the offense"? Does he overrule Dawson on playcalls? Force him to go conservative when we take a lead? Force Dawson to only call RB run up middle every single 3rd/4th and short? Or just meddle in the gameplan during the week?
Just trying to understand out of genuine curiosity, thanks in advance.
The tempo for sure

Advertisement
They literally won 10 games and actually made it to the conference ship. Something we havent done since? And how many times in the last 20 years?

Oh ok. Still your fingers. Mario wont be allowing you to sleep at the edge of the bed tonight.

Your middle school insults are missing the target. Just an FYI.

I'm just wondering why Brohm, and elite play caller who adjusts to his team's strengths, could only put up 6 points against Florida State. It's a simple, yet valid, concern.

Advertisement

Stay on topic jackass . This is about fsu misery

We got other threads and off season for that

Calvin Lockhart Jackass GIF by Warner Archive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back