FSU UGA Game thread

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

Advertisement
This is what happens when you build your team thru the portal. Coleman, verse, benson, Wilson, The soul of that team was from the portal. They don’t play this is what you get.
If Travis doesnt break his leg, they are in the playoff. We went 7-6. Trying to discredit Norvell for owning the portal is ridiculous to me. And we had a ton of bowl game opt outs who were HS croots (LT, Kam, James, etc.) anyway so the logic of your point is flawed to begin with

This might send FSU back to the Stone Age. It reminds me of our loss to LSU in 2003.
FSU was extremely lucky this year. Probably the luckiest team I have ever seen. WITH Jordan, FSU loses by 30. Without him, and his extremely lucky cast of misfits, THIS is what happens. Their future is bleak, much like ours after that LSU beat down. FSU was never as good as their record. Gritty and **** lucky, but not that good. This exposes them.

If Mario can't beat them next year, it's time to run him out of town. They are going to be putrid.

Advertisement
Oh, look who finally responded. It only took a month.

Tell me again how Brohm is an elite play caller who just puts his guys in the right position.

Im posting on here daily
Please lie, act like i duck wreck.

Youre not about to tell me **** about a 10 win Brohm team that we lost too. I dont give af about lame excuses.

Georgia is loaded for next year with Travis Etienne’s brother,Colbie Young and 4 TE’s that are young but, look like Brock Bower clones one is Colton Heinrich from Cardinal Gibbons in Fort Lauderdale.

Advertisement
Im posting on here daily
Please lie, act like i duck wreck.

Youre not about to tell me **** about a 10 win Brohm team that we lost too. I dont give af about lame excuses.

"Coach Brohm is a prime example of a Coach scheming around his players limitations and talents. A Coach not totally relying on his players to " beat the man in front of you" but actually playing chess against the opposing coach and moving his pieces FAR better."

Florida State 16 Louisville 6

Elite play calling. Moving those chess pieces.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Coach Brohm is a prime example of a Coach scheming around his players limitations and talents. A Coach not totally relying on his players to " beat the man in front of you" but actually playing chess against the opposing coach and moving his pieces FAR better."

Florida State 16 Louisville 6

Elite play calling. Moving those chess pieces.

Show the score to OUR game. Thats what matters. Oh OK.

Advertisement
Back