FSU UGA Game thread

Advertisement
This fanbase will never learn. Bobo has been a mediocre, uncreative OC for most of his career, and because he's lighting up a depleted FSU team, he's the second coming of Bill Walsh. People forget that UGA was an efficient offense most of the season, relying on having a ton of top end talent, to bludgeon teams, the passing game was mostly "Find Brock Bowers".
It’s all relative, if you cant see the difference from UGAs play calling tonight(regardless of its success) from ours then I don’t know what to tell you. It’s not about what Bobo is, it’s what Dawson isn’t.

"Those aren't pillows!!"
I made my wife watch it with me and she had to leave the room. I was on the floor laughing so hard.

Steve Martin and John Candy RIP. Match made in heaven.

My favorite scene was the face washing scene at the bathroom sink in the hotel room. Classic.

Advertisement
That's a legit take. ESPN will keep some games alive, because even the crappiest bowl games bring decent ratings, but I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of the lower tier games disappear.

I agree completely, but I wonder if it's the opposite. The lower tier bowl games have been the most entertaining. Those schools don't have a bunch of NFL dudes opting out. It seems like the Ohio States and FSU's have been the biggest duds.

Ice Hockey GIF

Advertisement
That's a legit take. ESPN will keep some games alive, because even the crappiest bowl games bring decent ratings, but I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of the lower tier games disappear.
Will all the games leading up to championship game have bowl sponsors?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back