FSU to delay travel plans (until Friday) for Miami game

Advertisement
FSU is coming down tomorrow morning, so unless they're going to beg the ACC to cancel the game from their hotel.....

ACC could cancel tonight.

I'm pretty sure the ACC isn't going to unilaterally cancel the game

Yeah, but I can hear FSU crying about how it's dangerous for their fans to travel, still don't know where the hurricane will be, etc...

They might, but I don't think anyone gives a **** about fans. Money has already been spent on tickets. **** the fans.

This is why I can at least respect FSU compared to UF. UF's cancelling their game and refusing to play [MENTION=3154]LSU[/MENTION], even after they offer to pay for everything.

UF is just *** as ****.

LSU was willing to still travel to Gainesville but they weaseled out of it anyways - something about sand in their vaginas.

Also why I respect LSU. They aren't *****es and afraid to schedule anyone.

FSU is coming down tomorrow morning, so unless they're going to beg the ACC to cancel the game from their hotel.....

ACC could cancel tonight.

I'm pretty sure the ACC isn't going to unilaterally cancel the game

Yeah, but I can hear FSU crying about how it's dangerous for their fans to travel, still don't know where the hurricane will be, etc...

They might, but I don't think anyone gives a **** about fans. Money has already been spent on tickets. **** the fans.

This. If this wasn't FSU week this game would have been canceled. Too much money to lose for them not to play.

The storm has been a non-event here in Dade County. No different than a summer day. Not that much rain or wind. Wind at my house has been less than 10mph all day. The only issue for Saturday night should be people who live on the east coast from Palm Beach north who may be tied up with the hurricane.

Advertisement
This is why I can at least respect FSU compared to UF. UF's cancelling their game and refusing to play @ LSU, even after they offer to pay for everything.

UF is just *** as ****.[/QUO

I think it would be ridiculous for UF to travel to play LSU unless they agree to let next year's game be played in Gainesville. If they made that offer to UF, then I agree with you. if not, then I disagree.

Advertisement
Last edited:
This thread has become a 'sports forum turned hurricane watch' version of dumba$$ pre-hurricane driving. People seem to go crazy right about now.

Evacuated cocoa beach and staring down my 4th jack Coke at the only hotel bar in fl wout power
When da **** us the game and where r those **** talkin ****ay Semenhole fair weather fans?!??!!

This thread has become a 'sports forum turned hurricane watch' version of dumba$$ pre-hurricane driving. People seem to go crazy right about now.

Biggest home game in over a decade with a Cat 4 hurricane threatening to mess it up. I can see why people are watching every move it makes.

Advertisement
^
Agree Thomas. I'm referring to the posts in this thread not hurricane preparedness.

Biggest home game in over a decade with a Cat 4 hurricane threatening to mess it up. I can see why people are watching every move it makes.

That Cat 4 just wants to be in the story with it's namesake as proven by the death it dealt to the gator.

Looks like it's sliding east! Let kick some Seminhole a $$

Looks like it just jumped back west.

In 10 minutes? Impressive. Very nimble for such a big storm. Maybe it can give Gus some pointers.

All joking aside, it was SE of Freeport, now it is SW. That's a pretty big jog left in a very short amount of time.
Pretty nimble for a Cane that size. ;o)

it did. it did a duke johnson side step and avoided going directly over freeport.

Advertisement
The Storm is not an issue now for Miami.

The can charter a flight and take a western path to Miami.

The storm's gonna be even with Vero by tonight.

Lets play. No excuses. Sat 8pm will be clear skies and beautiful.

Looks like it's sliding east! Let kick some Seminhole a $$

Looks like it just jumped back west.

In 10 minutes? Impressive. Very nimble for such a big storm. Maybe it can give Gus some pointers.

All joking aside, it was SE of Freeport, now it is SW. That's a pretty big jog left in a very short amount of time.
Pretty nimble for a Cane that size. ;o)

Sign Matthew up
He could provide blanket coverage in the secondary out

Advertisement
Back