FSU... these are fight words..LULZ

Oh and check out this gem from Noles Scout Forum:

NCST Guy ask who is a bigger rival for them UM or UF. Many people come in to chime in with the number being ultimately heavy towards hating the gators the most and then this FSU kat in full FSU dellusion kicks this off:

FSU Guy: OF COURSE FLORIDA, AND THAT IS WHAT MIAMI'S ADVANTAGE IS.. WE JUST CRUISE INTO THOSE MIAMI GAMES LIKE WE ARE HORSING AROUND WITH A YOUNGER BROTHER.. FLORDIA IS PURE HATE..

NCST Guy: Im not a Miami fan, I actually hate them. But do not understand how you can call them a younger brother when they lead the all time series with FSU and have won 5 national titles to your 2.

FSU Guy: because they are smaller than us..

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!! Won...I love to HATE Rivalry Week!!

Advertisement
Oh and check out this gem from Noles Scout Forum:

NCST Guy ask who is a bigger rival for them UM or UF. Many people come in to chime in with the number being ultimately heavy towards hating the gators the most and then this FSU kat in full FSU dellusion kicks this off:

FSU Guy: OF COURSE FLORIDA, AND THAT IS WHAT MIAMI'S ADVANTAGE IS.. WE JUST CRUISE INTO THOSE MIAMI GAMES LIKE WE ARE HORSING AROUND WITH A YOUNGER BROTHER.. FLORDIA IS PURE HATE..

NCST Guy: Im not a Miami fan, I actually hate them. But do not understand how you can call them a younger brother when they lead the all time series with FSU and have won 5 national titles to your 2.

FSU Guy: because they are smaller than us..

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!! Won...I love to HATE Rivalry Week!!

Its like example if the mets start being dominant it doesnt change that the yankees are the yankees. No ones the cowboys either the jets are always considered after the giants and the nets no matter how many titles they win they are not the knicks it is what it is. Im a giants fan but know that Dallas is Dallas they are americas team and I got no problem with that, it is what it is. An fsu fan saying UM is the little brother is nonsense even if they are winning 3 in a row or whatever, even when Notre Dame was down all these years they were still Notre Dame. Some fans are delusional I tell you, being better than another at that certain point in time doesnt erase the history that came before it. I got no problem with an fsu fan saying yea u do have more titles and have owned us but we are going to win and its our time, at least respect the past but in the now there supposed to be better and that can change 1 or 2 years or even this year. I know the past not as much as others but I live in the now and respect what others did but Sean26 and all the others beasts that UM had aint walking through that door. Its now and now we are the underdog and are getting treated like it and rightfully so, doesnt mean we cant win but of course and non fsu non um fan would choose fsu nine out of ten times.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back