FSU... these are fight words..LULZ

DontCareJustWin

Freshman
Got this from a poster on caneinsider (joglen 15)
Found this gem on ESPN comments. The one reason why I stay off of there.:

Chris Crowley · San Francisco, CaliforniaSorry to interupt recess Josh but this FSU team isn't the 2001 Cane team....it's better. Jameis vs Dorsey? If I need to support that then this is a wasted discussion with you. With Portis the Canes have the edge but in terms of depth I think that goes to the Noles. O'Leary vs Shocky? I'd take the blue collar Leary over the flash of Shockey any day. The 2001 Canes team Wide Outs don't match up to our big 3 this year. Reed and Taylor were very good but I think I'd stack Joyner right there with them. Throw in Telvin Smith, Jerrnigan and Christian Jones and I think the D's are a wash. The main player that makes FSU better than that Canes team is Jameis Winston. He is a once in a generation talent.

That Canes team was great but I think this FSU team is better. That being said I know this rivalry being a grad from 88 and I don't take the Canes lightly because anything can happen but realistically based on the play so far FSU deserves the large point spread with the game being in Tallahassee. We'll see come 80 EST on Saturday.

Advertisement

Chris Crowley · San Francisco, CaliforniaSorry to interupt recess Josh but this FSU team isn't the 2001 Cane team....it's better. Jameis vs Dorsey? If I need to support that then this is a wasted discussion with you. With Portis the Canes have the edge but in terms of depth I think that goes to the Noles. O'Leary vs Shocky? I'd take the blue collar Leary over the flash of Shockey any day. The 2001 Canes team Wide Outs don't match up to our big 3 this year. Reed and Taylor were very good but I think I'd stack Joyner right there with them. Throw in Telvin Smith, Jerrnigan and Christian Jones and I think the D's are a wash. The main player that makes FSU better than that Canes team is Jameis Winston. He is a once in a generation talent.

That Canes team was great but I think this FSU team is better. That being said I know this rivalry being a grad from 88 and I don't take the Canes lightly because anything can happen but realistically based on the play so far FSU deserves the large point spread with the game being in Tallahassee. We'll see come 80 EST on Saturday.

there are no words to express the hilarity of this

/dead

Them boys aint win nothing yet and they already the best of all time?! Cot dam they delusional...

Wow...

Leary blue collar? Ed reed a HOF and Joyner stacks right there?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Advertisement

Cocaine is a **** of a drug!!

Advertisement
Yup just like their greatest 8-4 teams of recent years gtfo

Win something worth a **** otherwise you just got hot air up your ***

Absolute bafoonery. Wasn't it like 35 or 36 wins in a row. Don't talk til u reach 20.

Advertisement
golden-globes-2013-leonardo-dicaprio.jpg

He does remember what ST did to them in the rain by himself right??? Joyner stacks up to him though.....LULZ that was pathetic.

Advertisement
Wow...can't even believe he said they had better depth.......super delusional

Wow, I wonder what it's like living in this guys world?! I can't believe anyone would stack a safety in with Reed and ST (RIP). That is complete garbage...and heavy drug use.

Miami RB Duke Johnson says he knows a few FSU fans. They know to leave him alone this week. "Don't have time for the foolishness," he said.

I will defer to the Duke on this one...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

That's funny.

Advertisement
Back