FSU team in my hotel

CDs posts are empty!! If you can see em Maybe it has something to do w my phone?
Same for me. Blank and nothing when I press in the box. Actually happens often, it must be certain kinds of pics/files. It mostly happens on some pics/gifs. Also, all the huddle films of recruits never play.

Advertisement
Same for me. Blank and nothing when I press in the box. Actually happens often, it must be certain kinds of pics/files. It mostly happens on some pics/gifs. Also, all the huddle films of recruits never play.
****... of all the things I’d like to listen to right now...

Do any of you kids realize how foolish and stupid this thread on hotel is? It reflects that you children have no life. Hopefully someday you real realize that there is more to life than thinking how cool it is to attempt to upset opposing team in their hotel. There are about 20 chronic posters on this forum that need to get a dose of reality. Why don’t you tough guys go to hotel now and confront the players in person? Mature and responsible fans only interested in having their team win on the field. You loser punks have a warped sense of values.

GIF image 14.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The recordings are great... CD chides the desk clerk for not putting him thru to the "FSU-****** like a good Cane fan", reminds him he got thru to that "soft-***-Deondre-Fr" earlier, and more. Clerk finally says "Good Luck tomorrow". Applause.

The recordings are great... CD chides the desk clerk for not putting him thru to the "FSU-****** like a good Cane fan", reminds him he got thru to that "soft-***-Deondre-Fr" earlier, and more. Clerk finally says "Good Luck tomorrow". Applause.
TY!!

Advertisement
Back