FSU team in my hotel

Our soldier needs to come through. Loudness needs to fill the air, and water needs to dropeth from the sky.

Because as Shakespeare said: "The quality of mercy is not strained; it dropeth like a gentle rain from heaven."

And today, Gerald Willis is gonna dropeth Frenchie on his ***. But not gentle.
And as Flavor Flav said: "YEEEAAAAH BOOOOOY!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
A beer bottle surely needs to be thrown.

By the way, I shared the information of where FSU was and on what floors to twitter. Why should we have all the fun?
Too bad it's not a night game.. less hours to consume alcohol

Too bad it's not a night game.. less hours to consume alcohol

...You don't really know our fans that well, do you? xD

Attachments

• yahbaby.jpg
    yahbaby.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 263
Advertisement
So....is Operation Purse Snatch a go?

If whats supposed to happen, happens; this thread will be the ultimate HOF thread.

Better than nun ****.

Better than Dan Sileo.

**** even better than the *** cruise thread.

Last edited:
Nah the ultimate move is to bribe the front desk guys to get these guys personal numbers and then give them to pete and first round management. Turn all of these prospects into undrafted free agents.

Advertisement
I'm convinced jeff foxworthy is fvckin with me right now! I'm outside this hotel waiting for 3:30 and all I keep thinking is YOU MIGHT BE A RED NECK JOKES... theres a fvckin rig outside the hotel that's painted white & red & has stencils of chief osceola all over it...

Yeah, can't get through. But that rig outside... doesn't Fear The Spear refer to doing a number on the tires?

I am 21. I look like a 3rd grader compared to these guys. Never seen prime athletes that close up before
That is an awesome experience ! .... I met the 2001 Canes and the 2004 USC Trojans when I was younger and had the exact same feeling .... You don’t quite realize what elite is until you’re standing right beside it

Advertisement

Clearly, someone needs to go to the 7th floor and blast this ****

Is there lipstick in that *** turnover purse that they are wearing? Go canes time to lay the smack down on these candy asses.

Advertisement
Back