FSU team in my hotel

Plantation Marriott renaissance hotel lol. Talked to one of the players, not sure who, they having steak tonight. Talked to a trainer on the elevator, 10:45 bedtime. Now I expect to be woken at 4am to a fire alarm lol

giphy-6.gif

Advertisement
OP, give us the floor and room numbers, and how outside lines can call direct to rooms

Some of you need to mask your cell phones through google.

At 3 am ...

View attachment 65650

Unleash ****
I don’t have that precise intel lol. I saw them eating and in the lobby. But the trainers got off on the 4th and then the 6th floor. So I assume it’s one of those. 6th is probably more likely if I had to guess. I’m hoping I run into willie

Advertisement
I don’t have that precise intel lol. I saw them eating and in the lobby. But the trainers got off on the 4th and then the 6th floor. So I assume it’s one of those. 6th is probably more likely if I had to guess. I’m hoping I run into willie

How would one call room 605 direct from outside?

And what are room number ranges?

I'd tell the wife to use discretion when carrying her purse through the lobby. Those boys are hard up to wear them.

Advertisement
OP if you don't at least go screaming through there around 4:30 ( lol @ some of you saying 3, they got time to nap then ) I'm going to be very very saddened at your missed opportunity in life

God knows if I lived down there and I was around 17-18 years old I would without a doubt sneak in that ***** and pull the fire alarm. **** I might even do it now at my age, I'd have to scope the place out tho first being that i'm older and smarter and determine the best escape routes

Advertisement
Advertisement

LOL Willie was reportedly at Southridge-Carol City game until a little bit ago

Plantation Marriott renaissance hotel lol. Talked to one of the players, not sure who, they having steak tonight. Talked to a trainer on the elevator, 10:45 bedtime. Now I expect to be woken at 4am to a fire alarm lol
Im in plantation RIGHT NOW... going to the hard rock then im on it. I expect a few others to join the fray. Im gonna attempt to bribe someone at the front door for wakeup calls too

Advertisement
Back