fsu spring game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willie's going to ask Z Cavaricci to make Garnet and Gold pants for the team so they can dance. Frenchie will be re-instated for the Spring game to lead the dance off.
Yall are looking at this the wrong way. Honestly its genius. What hes doing is hedging for brand marketing. Like the previous poster said it's an endorsement by z cavarichi for uniforms and drakar for that get right. Cleats are provided by la gear and light up on each step.

LMFAO the best part is he always picks the trash from the 80s. Its not like hes bringing in Rakim, Schoolly D, and Kool G Rap. MF is bringing in Some RnB group I never heard of, Cold Medina guy, and mother fvckin MC Hammer. LMFAO

****, A Schoolly D shout out, love it.

Put down your gun, put down your broom.
My mom f'ed up the room.

Homie must be from Philly.

****, A Schoolly D shout out, love it.

Put down your gun, put down your broom.
My mom f'ed up the room.

Homie must be from Philly.
The ***** jumped up wit no respect. I had to put the big big ***** in check!
lmao. Close. Im from NYC, but we fvck with schoolly over here. The first rapper to get famous while talking about the real schit in the hood. I got some fam in Jersey and Philly though.

Just, WOW. I can picture Color Me Badd performing "I Wanna *** You Up" with Willie sucking on a blow pop and dancing by himself. I hope they never get rid of him

Advertisement
LMFAO the best part is he always picks the trash from the 80s. Its not like hes bringing in Rakim, Schoolly D, and Kool G Rap. MF is bringing in Some RnB group I never heard of, Cold Medina guy, and mother fvckin MC Hammer. LMFAO
Yooooo Schoolly D!!!! **** he was one of my cuz favorite...may he rest in peace (my cuz). These cats here dont know bout Schoolly D. Thanks bro

The * jumped up wit no respect. I had to put the big big * in check!
lmao. Close. Im from NYC, but we fvck with schoolly over here. The first rapper to get famous while talking about the real schit in the hood. I got some fam in Jersey and Philly though.

Parkside 5 2. Was rough. Ted Kopple from Night Line did two shows about the area, called it the "Bad Lands".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall are looking at this the wrong way. Honestly its genius. What hes doing is hedging for brand marketing. Like the previous poster said it's an endorsement by z cavarichi for uniforms and drakar for that get right. Cleats are provided by la gear and light up on each step.

:rickflair2::jordan:

You're right about that. I miss him especially when it comes to Canes. He loved being a Canes fan and repped them 247. He friggin dared people to try and talk crap about them...cuz was awesome

I know what you mean bro. I got a lot of dead homies and fam that I miss everyday too and sometimes you just have those triggers that make you remember them lol.

I bet cuz would knock any MFer out that stepped to him about the Canes.

I know what you mean bro. I got a lot of dead homies and fam that I miss everyday too and sometimes you just have those triggers that make you remember them lol.

I bet cuz would knock any MFer out that stepped to him about the Canes.
So true...and yeah I was witness to about three of them no joke. He was definitely about that life. Learned so much from him good and bad

Advertisement
Back