fsu spring game

OriginalGatorHater

Sophomore
So true...and yeah I was witness to about three of them no joke. He was definitely about that life. Learned so much from him good and bad
LOL! Thats some real schit bro. I know you boxed your whole life too so you know when someone actually has hands. Facts. The thing is that even the bad you learn from dudes like that ends up helping you out down the road. Even if its just what NOT to do.

Swampcity

Sophomore
I still can't understand for the life of me why recruits could ever pick or connect with corny ass Willie over TNM unless somehow kids nowadays are strangely enamored with MC Hammer and Tone Loc somehow. Strange times nowadays.
You must remember, FAMU is next door with plenty of Brown Sugar ...

Poptimus

Junior
Real talk, doesn't Color Me Badd only sing seductive songs aimed at the female demographic?

You know what? Nevermind. I don't care to know. It's an F$U thing, we wouldn't understand.

RedSquare

Freshman
that's just hilarious.

i mean, what's next? vanilla ice as the guest of honor? emcee is sir mix-a-lot??

you just can't make this up!

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Yall are looking at this the wrong way. Honestly its genius. What hes doing is hedging for brand marketing. Like the previous poster said it's an endorsement by z cavarichi for uniforms and drakar for that get right. Cleats are provided by la gear and light up on each step.
Reebok is bringing the pumps back for this show.