FSU, something happening????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scholarship reductions are coming for FSU

I don't think so. Gotta be something else if it's legit.

Essentially, how many of the athletes signing are on track to graduate on a term by term basis. FSU’s 936 score from the 2017-18 season is just above the 930 baseline to avoid possible sanctions from the NCAA.

As you can see, this news comes as no surprise as FSU football routinely had one of the worst APR scores under Jimbo Fisher. Notice the downward trend that coincided with FSU’s performance on the field?

I wrote about how the Noles had fool’s gold with recruiting rankings under Fisher a couple of months ago. A whopping 53 percent of the blue chip players he signed from 2015-17 either were no longer with the program or never contributed on the field.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 088B9ED2-9F38-48AB-AC9B-FA9C6A0A2DE8.jpeg
    088B9ED2-9F38-48AB-AC9B-FA9C6A0A2DE8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Advertisement
I wrote about how the Noles had fool’s gold with recruiting rankings under Fisher a couple of months ago. A whopping 53 percent of the blue chip players he signed from 2015-17 either were no longer with the program or never contributed on the field.

Right...it's laughbable when people say Fisher left Taggart a full cupboard, even Golden out-recruited Fisher.

Advertisement
You ever seen Office Space? There's a scene where Peter asks his neighbor, who is a grungy construction worker with a no-nonsense awareness about him what he would do if he had a million dollars, like what you would do if you had a million dollars is what you should be doing for a living. The guy says if he had a million dollars he would do two chicks at one time. Peter says something like "not all chicks are that in to money" and the neighbor says, "yeah, but the kind of chicks that would double team up on a guy like me are".

Parents that would send their child to play football for FSU aren't interested in what classes their kids are attending.

Gif0_two_chicks.gif

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: **** straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I'd relax, I would sit on my *** all day, I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do ****.

exactly

Advertisement
Back