FSU, something happening????

Advertisement
Yes but they’ve been on point with everything Florida so far

They posted something yesterday after the smoke was already out about Steele and UF and all this, lol. But if y’all say so. Absolutely zero on any of FSUs sites about anything except the low APR ****. If that’s what everyone is getting so hype over, LOL.

They posted something yesterday after the smoke was already out about Steele and UF and all this, lol. But if y’all say so. Absolutely zero on any of FSUs sites about anything except the low APR ****. If that’s what everyone is getting so hype over, LOL.

I checked with my FSU guy who has contacts and haven’t heard anything from there end

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pep has screwed things up previously.

true, but mainly in tournaments, generally not in the league. plus liverpool is riding an emotional high, has 2 key players out, and is playing a team that has been taking points away from the top 6 all year on 4 days rest. city is playing a team they've beaten twice already with 6 days rest.

Right, which means it’s about time for City, the best team in the past three decades, to draw at BHA against the minnows. Pep can’t help himself.
How amazing would that be..YNWA

Also, if that's the case, where does Liverpool fall in...if they lose the league...it's by 1 point. Scoring 97 points with only one loss and not winning the league is crazy.

Do you realize how Damaging that can be??

Advertisement
Right, which means it’s about time for City, the best team in the past three decades, to draw at BHA against the minnows. Pep can’t help himself.

if it's not a win, a loss is more likely than a draw for city given their form this year. liverpool is more likely to draw than lose, but unless it's a 4-4 draw and city lose 4-0, there's no chance of the title for liverpool with anything less than a win. they'll be pushing for goals and wolves makes their living on the counterattack.

if it's not a win, a loss is more likely than a draw for city given their form this year. liverpool is more likely to draw than lose, but unless it's a 4-4 draw and city lose 4-0, there's no chance of the title for liverpool with anything less than a win. they'll be pushing for goals and wolves makes their living on the counterattack.
There was a 7% chance of Liverpool coming back from 3-0 against Messi and Suarez. Without 2 of the 3 best players.

Advertisement
Do you realize how Damaging that can be??

I'm well aware, but

1.) This number is backdated and basically reflects from Jimbo's time there along with other authority figures and players who are no longer at FSU. My point is, most people don't know that and see this number and think Willie is blowing it off the field too but this has nothing to do with him and he will be able to explain that to recruits/parents of recruits etc.

2.) 100% of the people who celebrated in this thread hoping that this news was true would be disappointed if that is what this turned out to be, and you know it. Hence my "LOL"

I'm well aware, but

1.) This number is backdated and basically reflects from Jimbo's time there along with other authority figures and players who are no longer at FSU. My point is, most people don't know that and see this number and think Willie is blowing it off the field too but this has nothing to do with him and he will be able to explain that to recruits/ parents of recruits etc.

2.) 100% of the people who celebrated in this thread hoping that this news was true would be disappointed if that is what this turned out to be, and you know it. Hence my "LOL"
Anything Bad at that Sh*thole is a Win, Win....

There was a 7% chance of Liverpool coming back from 3-0 against Messi and Suarez. Without 2 of the 3 best players.

oh without a doubt that was a performance for the ages, but that's more on barca than anything. the exact same thing happened last year to them against roma last year. valverde is just a crap manager that leans on messi. that team is really showing its age, especially suarez.

biggest thing liverpool needs is to avoid an emotional hangover. i think they'll win their game, but wolves has a better chance against liverpool than brighton against city.

The Total GPA that FSU has...

If I'm not mistaken, low APR can lead to postseason bans. It's kind of a big deal.

Teams must earn a four-year average APR of 930 to compete in championships.

While the APR is intended as an incentive-based approach, it does come with a progression of penalties for teams that under-perform academically over time.

The first penalty level limits teams to 16 hours of practice per week over five days (as opposed to 20 over six days), with the lost four hours to be replaced with academic activities.

A second level adds additional practice and competition reductions, either in the traditional or non-championship season, to the first-level penalties. The third level, where teams could remain until their rate improves, includes a menu of possible penalties, including coaching suspensions, financial aid reductions and restricted NCAA membership. The Division I Committee on Academics, which oversees Division I’s academic infrastructure, has the discretion to apply appropriate penalties once teams have fallen below the benchmark for three consecutive years.

While postseason bans are commonly applied as a penalty in the NCAA enforcement process, they are not considered as a penalty for poor academic performance. Instead, the requirement that teams achieve a minimum APR is simply a benchmark for participation in championships. Just as teams must win in competition to be eligible for championships, they must also achieve in the classroom.

Source:
http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/research/academic-progress-rate-explained

Advertisement
Back