FSU should be a #1 seed

The obsession here is unhealthy. They had a very good season, they got a bad break when their QB got hurt, they got screwed by the selection committee. Move on.
You're right. The obsession here is unhealthy, but from our own Cane fans rooting for and wishing success for one of our most hated rivals. It started during preseason and continued all season. I don't think I have ever seen anything like this before. Before the LSU game, one might have thought this was a pro FSU board if they had never logged on here before.

We had a rough season, so I am going to thoroughly enjoy every moment of bad things that happen to FSU.

Advertisement
E4F8BBDC-05F3-4E56-B465-DC060340D9CE.jpeg

The obsession here is unhealthy. They had a very good season, they got a bad break when their QB got hurt, they got screwed by the selection committee. Move on.
Nobody got screwed. Even with a healthy Travis they weren't a top 4 team. I hate Bama but they are just a better team. Undefeated doesn't guarantee anyone a spot. The committee is going to select who they think are the best 4 teams and I'm ok with that. If Travis doesn't get hurt and they had gotten in then fine but they didn't get screwed. Fact is they weren't dominant against a what was a soft schedule compared to everyone else who got in. Wait till next year because I promise you that whoever winds up #13 is going to say how they got screwed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think people are going to listen to you and take your advice, you're not very smart.

ALL I REMEMBER IS GETTIN’ A$$ JACKED OUT OF A CHANCE AT A NATTY IN THE ORANGE BOWL AGAINST OKLAHOMO BY THE BCS COMPUTERS IN 2000 AND PUT THE SEMINHOLES IN THE NATTY GAME AFTER WE CURB-STOMPED THEM THAT YEAR….THEY WERE SMEARIN’ IT IN OUR FACE, LAUGHIN’ THEIR ASSES OFF AT US….SO I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM POS CRYIN’ BYT@HES….

ALL I REMEMBER IS GETTIN’ *** JACKED OUT OF A CHANCE AT A NATTY IN THE ORANGE BOWL AGAINST OKLAHOMO BY THE BCS COMPUTERS IN 2000 AND PUT THE SEMINHOLES IN THE NATTY GAME AFTER WE CURB-STOMPED THAT YEAR….THEY WERE SMEARIN’ IT IN OUR FACE, LAUGHIN’ THEIR ASSES OFF AT US….SO I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM POS CRYIN’ BYT@HES….
*** jacked idk whether to @Confidence1000 or @nysom.

Advertisement
Fckin Waltman almost broke the sound barrier with those hyper-aggressive crotch chops.

Such an iconic moment, because that was the night he returned to WWE after getting fired from WCW.
Remember watching as a kid. His speech towards Hogan was crazy back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back