FSU should be a #1 seed

Advertisement
Native American Crying GIF

Advertisement
CFP committee was right in keeping FSU out.

Their charge is to get the 4 best teams in right now. There is wording in the description when it was created that major changes to a team like a major injury it can factor in.

There are no written rules for them to follow. They can do what they want, and they think Alabama is better right now than FSU, and they are right. Alabama would beat FSU by double digits if they played. If anyone has watched FSU the last 2 games, and think they are 1 of the 4 best teams, I can't help you. Honestly without Travis, I am not sure they are even a top 8 team.

Advertisement
CFP committee was right in keeping FSU out.

Their charge is to get the 4 best teams in right now. There is wording in the description when it was created that major changes to a team like a major injury it can factor in.

There are no written rules for them to follow. They can do what they want, and they think Alabama is better right now than FSU, and they are right. Alabama would beat FSU by double digits if they played. If anyone has watched FSU the last 2 games, and think they are 1 of the 4 best teams, I can't help you. Honestly without Travis, I am not sure they are even a top 8 team.
Alabama lost to Texas. Georgia lost to Alabama. So, those 2 schools aren't number 1. FSU didn't lose to anyone, so they might be number 1.

BTW, this is what nobody on Warchant will admit: this is all the fault of Mike Norvell.

His Goldenesque decision to start his Franchise QB against an HBCU in a November game when Travis should have been resting up for Florida got his #1 QB lost for the Season.

Not that they would have beaten Michigan, but Travis would have made a game of it.

This entire fiasco is on Mike Norvell. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if they had Travis they were legit NC contenders.

Im Not No Way GIF

They were not legit title contenders. Playoff contenders? Sure but they were not going to beat Texas, UW, Michigan, UGA, OSU, or Bama. Or even Oregon for that matter. Again, UM with our back up QB took FSU to the wire in their stadium. I am 1000% confident they would have been blown out by any playoff team. Did they deserve the chance to get destroyed in the playoffs? I hate FSU so my answer is they got what they deserve.

Advertisement
Back