FSU should be a #1 seed

Advertisement
in a Tears tournament. FUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOUUUUU SEMINOOOOOOOOOOLES, SEMINOOOOOOOOOOOOLES FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU
happy gene kelly GIF

The obsession here is unhealthy. They had a very good season, they got a bad break when their QB got hurt, they got screwed by the selection committee. Move on.
You mean they got karma when all the qbs they played in their sorry *** schedule were back ups.

Advertisement
Maybe Hallmark Channel and the WaRshington PoRst will pick up this sob story!
A deflated Mike Norvell decides to drive back home and breaks down in a charming little town where he has to stay at the mechanic's house because there are no hotel rooms. He subsequently falls in love with the sister of the mechanic who happens to own a bakery while helping her win the Christmas gingerbread house contest.

A deflated Mike Norvell decides to drive back home and breaks down in a charming little town where he has to stay at the mechanic's house because there are no hotel rooms. He subsequently falls in love with the sister of the mechanic who happens to own a bakery while helping her win the Christmas gingerbread house contest.
But does he cry?????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only if you’re a noles fan. Overrated all year
Correction was overdue. Imo
Overrated or not they won all their games. Isn't that what's supposed to matter? Again just think if it was UM in this position. Would anyone really say "sure that makes sense?"

Advertisement
Overrated or not they won all their games. Isn't that what's supposed to matter? Again just think if it was UM in this position. Would anyone really say "sure that makes sense?"

In a perfect world, it should be all that matters. If UM was in this position (again), I'd be livid.

Unfortunately, for the Noles, none of this matters. They are on the outside looking in.

Reminds me of 2000.

**** 'em.

The committee said record is one of the ingredients (a big factor, not the only) that goes into their decision.
They don’t deserve it and I’m happy. Will obsess until Pinstripe Bowl

Advertisement
Back