FSU Series

Any chance the Gator troll posts after this game?
Probably not....but if he does it will be to troll as always....
Rival games are huge and the teams dont care about dumbass RPI BS.
This is a great series win and to do it to Martin in his final season is priceless.

canesproponent

Sophomore
Not sure why you think that. Drohan is 2-0 with a 1.67 ERA. He's been easily their best starter this year
He was their reliever and became a starter out of necessity. Look at his stats. He has lower innings pitched than 4 other pitchers. Much lower. He tires quicker than a starter normally does.

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
If we go 5-2 in our next 7 against bad opponents, we'll be in good shape for home stretch.

ThomasG954

Freshman
Ump has been very inconsistent this game to say the least...Van Belle getting banged up as result (with help of hanging breaking balls).

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
VanBelle's getting sloppy with 2 strikes on the hitters. Two strike counts and he's hanging pitches over the middle of the plate. Those pitches shouldn't be in the strike zone. Two homeruns by FSU in the top of the 4th and the Canes are down 2-3.

DualThreat

Redshirt Freshman
This team can’t run the bases if their lives depended on it. Never have I seen so many mental errors on the basepaths

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Gil once again with foolish base running costs Miami a run. Nobody out and he runs thru the hold sign at third bad. Kid has been great with the bat, but he's an idiot on the bases.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Amididas with the 2-run homerun in the bottom of the 4th to give the Canes a 4-3 lead!!! Kind of stings with Gil's base running blunder. Should be leading 5-3 and nobody out!!!

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
This team can’t run the bases if their lives depended on it. Never have I seen so many mental errors on the basepaths
Gil is an idiot on the bases. Can't execute basic base running fundamentals. As much as I like the guy and I think he's a great player, his base running has killed us too many times. Inexcusable!!!