FSU Series

Advertisement
Martin intentionally walking Amditis in a 0-0 game to load the bases for Toral has to be up there with the worst managing decisions ever.

I still cant believe he did that

Advertisement
Good for Mantilla to throw a couple good innings at the end. Awesome win all around. Played well in all phases.

Wish I could be there tomorrow night for the ceremony for the '99 team. Love the idea of doing that in front of FSU.

That went just about perfectly. We’ve been here two times before, but Veliz and Federman are set up really well for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully this is a jumping off point for McKendry to return to last season’s form.

That went just about perfectly. We’ve been here two times before, but Veliz and Federman are set up really well for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully this is a jumping off point for McKendry to return to last season’s form.

Agree. Evan seems to thrive in big games; we need him to be that focused vs lesser opponents.

Advertisement
I don't know squat about rpi, and have only started to really follow miami baseball this season. Can someone explain to me what is the cause in the huge difference between our rpi (33) and FSU's (107)? we have the same conference record, and just 1 more win overall than them.

Advertisement
I don't know squat about rpi, and have only started to really follow miami baseball this season. Can someone explain to me what is the cause in the huge difference between our rpi (33) and FSU's (107)? we have the same conference record, and just 1 more win overall than them.
A large chunk of the RPI formula is opponent’s record with a smaller portion being opponent’s opponent’s record. As a proxy for that, our strength of schedule is 30th vs 139th for FSU.

Maybe Manny Diaz should continue to throw out 1st pitch at home games. And the turnover chain make an appearance for intercepting Manny's pitch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back