FSU seems to save some of their worst performances for Wake

If anyone thinks that the FSU team they watched today is going to show up at Doak next Saturday then they will be very, very disappointed.

FSU saves their best for the Canes and their roster is littered with 5 star players and a coaching staff that not too long ago won a National Championship. FSU realizes that their entire season rests on a victory over the Canes this coming week and Doak will be rocking.

Again, if you are taking comfort in today's FSU performance or attaching any real significance to said performance I can promise you that thinking will be blown out of your mind not to terribly long after Saturday's kick-off.

Also, Jimbo will come up with a game plan to protect his youngster QB, so here again, I would suggest you not place your bets on that kid being a disaster...although, I sure as **** hope that is the case!

None of the above in any way suggests I don't have confidence in the Canes, but know it will be an incredible test...as always!

Your garnet and gold panties are showing.

He's not lying though. Jimbo always has his team up for us. This week's theme will be the game that saves their season.

Why is OP negged so hard here? You guys both said essentially the same thing.

Advertisement
OP is right, unfortunately, no matter what anyone here says.

And you know that DL is going to try that First Quarter bull rush that worked first play from scrimmage on Bard Kaayak because our guys didn’t pick up the obvious, and very telegraphed, blitz. This was at the Rock last year, iirc. Got the FSU traveling fans into the game.

The great thing is that Rosier appears to be a really tough QB, and a leader at the position. The team seems to be rallying around him. That will stand us in good stead when the going gets tough. And it will up there.

He isn't wrong. All bullshi aside, Richt makes his mark this game, or he doesn't. Chess baby.

No doubt we are better, but does he get out coached?

UM

to beat FSU for the first time in 8 years we will have to stop the run and screens for the 1st time in 8 years

SMH at anyone who thinks this will be a cakewalk for us. Are new to football?

If anyone thinks that the FSU team they watched today is going to show up at Doak next Saturday then they will be very, very disappointed.

FSU saves their best for the Canes and their roster is littered with 5 star players and a coaching staff that not too long ago won a National Championship. FSU realizes that their entire season rests on a victory over the Canes this coming week and Doak will be rocking.

Again, if you are taking comfort in today's FSU performance or attaching any real significance to said performance I can promise you that thinking will be blown out of your mind not to terribly long after Saturday's kick-off.

Also, Jimbo will come up with a game plan to protect his youngster QB, so here again, I would suggest you not place your bets on that kid being a disaster...although, I sure as **** hope that is the case!

None of the above in any way suggests I don't have confidence in the Canes, but know it will be an incredible test...as always!

Your garnet and gold panties are showing.

He's not lying though. Jimbo always has his team up for us. This week's theme will be the game that saves their season.

Why is OP negged so hard here? You guys both said essentially the same thing.

Because everyone loves me. Duh!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back