FSU seems to save some of their worst performances for Wake

Advertisement
If anyone thinks that the FSU team they watched today is going to show up at Doak next Saturday then they will be very, very disappointed.

FSU saves their best for the Canes and their roster is littered with 5 star players and a coaching staff that not too long ago won a National Championship. FSU realizes that their entire season rests on a victory over the Canes this coming week and Doak will be rocking.

Again, if you are taking comfort in today's FSU performance or attaching any real significance to said performance I can promise you that thinking will be blown out of your mind not to terribly long after Saturday's kick-off.

Also, Jimbo will come up with a game plan to protect his youngster QB, so here again, I would suggest you not place your bets on that kid being a disaster...although, I sure as **** hope that is the case!

None of the above in any way suggests I don't have confidence in the Canes, but know it will be an incredible test...as always!

Your garnet and gold panties are showing.

He's not lying though. Jimbo always has his team up for us. This week's theme will be the game that saves their season.

If the coaches need to do any motivating this week, then those players don't need to be at their respective schools.

Rivalry game, that's all that needs to be said.

Their OL though is about to be eaten alive by us.

Advertisement
It's Miami-FSU. Anything can happen.

What should happen, what I think will happen, is we roll. It will be a breath of fresh air for this program, a true rebirth, a turning of the corner. Whether FSU is straight **** or not.

Canes need this game more than FSU does for the future that is for sure.

Man stars don't matter when players don't pan out and when they aren't locked in. Ermon Lane is 1 example. Matt Thomas seems to be a good player but hardly the generational talent he was hyped as. As another poster posted Jimbo was very lucky to have basically the top QB and RB in school history back to back. Heck if Dalvin Cook committed here Al Golden would still be the coach. He was that good. Jimbo is clearly better than Al Golden but even FSU are starting to turn on him.

Thank you! This clown doesn't get it, those players would make any coach look like a genius, once they left, all those "talented" players look average to me. He argues them losing to Bama but what about NC State and letting Wake Forest beat themselves; while still being a batted ball away from another possible loss? On paper, FSU might be better than Bama but it's reciprocating in actual play.

That's the same FSU tram that's been showing up the whole season. Can't pass pro and busting defensive coverages. That is not just because of Frenchman. They were over rated. Still they have talented players so it will be a game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
UM 38 FSU 20 . And its not really that close as FSU scores a TD and FG late ( like the last 5 minutes ) .

That's the same FSU tram that's been showing up the whole season. Can't pass pro and busting defensive coverages. That is not just because of Frenchman. They were over rated. Still they have talented players so it will be a game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Francois being out has very little to do with how bad they are. Blackmon and Francois are similar players IMO.

Ernie Bass is starting to grow on me. You do you Ernie. What does the T stand for?

Go Canes!
U youngsters don't know bout da Andy Griffith show!

Thanks for the youngster shout out. Been a almost a couple of decades since I was called that. Never a fan of Andy Griffith show as a kid. Opie Cunningham and young Mr. Firley just didn't provide laughs. More of a Stooges guy.

Go Canes!

Ernie Bass is starting to grow on me. You do you Ernie. What does the T stand for?

Go Canes!

Thanks for the youngster shout out. Been a almost a couple of decades since I was called that. Never a fan of Andy Griffith show as a kid. Opie Cunningham and young Mr. Firley just didn't provide laughs. More of a Stooges guy.

Go Canes!
I love the stooges, my brother and I would watch that late night when he came home from college and crack up. I'm 36 but I used to watch a lot older shows, they don't make em like they used to.

Advertisement
Man stars don't matter when players don't pan out and when they aren't locked in. Ermon Lane is 1 example. Matt Thomas seems to be a good player but hardly the generational talent he was hyped as. As another poster posted Jimbo was very lucky to have basically the top QB and RB in school history back to back. Heck if Dalvin Cook committed here Al Golden would still be the coach. He was that good. Jimbo is clearly better than Al Golden but even FSU are starting to turn on him.

Stars don't matter when players don't work out? I've gotta tell you...that's very deep!

Well, not trying to be a contrarian, but in the past, stars have sure mattered for schools like Alabama, Clemson, FSU, etc.

Based on your logic let's hope Mark Richt dumps all those 4 stars he's recruited for next year's UM class and lassos some 1 and 2 star players.

And as far as FSU fans turning on Jimbo Fisher...there's no cure for stupid! ****, some "brilliant" Alabama fans turned on Nick Saban after last year's championship game...did I mention there's no cure for stupid? Also, some of Miami's self-proclaimed college football expert spent much of the Toledo game firing or demoting Richt, Diaz, Kool and a sundry list of players...even Forest Gump commented; "Stupid is, as stupid does!".

Apparently those Vegas fools, also known as odds makers, see the upcoming game slightly differently than you and the other "experts" as they are calling the game as pick'em versus being a blowout, but you Cats are much smarter than those Vegas numskulls who we all know are always losing money to people such as yourself.

I repeat, Saturday's game, as usual, is shaping up to be a war and could come down to a wide-left, wide-right or some 140 pound kid splitting the uprights. And I have a suspicion that the players on that overweight 5 star player roster of FSU's are going to show up ready and able.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Go Canes!

Was he the one that was the drunk that Andy put in jail to sleep it off?
Pretty sure that was an older guy that always wore a hat. Funny thing was the key was hanging just outside the cell, so he would put himself in jail and when he woke up, reach through the bars and let himself out.
Earnest T was a crazy, funny face dude that would jump around like a frog. I think he was only on a few shows/seasons.

Advertisement
Back