FSU reschedules ULM game for Dec 2 - LMAO

So I guess the best case scenario would be for the Turds to beat Free Shoes on 11/25... keeping them both bowl ineligible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposedly many at TAMU want Jimbo

Lol at anyone leaving FSU for TAMU

Might not be up to him if he loses a few more and keeps trying to fight the fans.

They aren’t firing Jimbo.

They are 3-5. Fans are trying to fight the coach. And they're having to give a team a million dollars for a make up game as a last gasp chance to not miss their first bowl game in 36 years. Don't tell me what they aren't gonna do.

Might not be up to him if he loses a few more and keeps trying to fight the fans.

They are 3-5. Fans are trying to fight the coach. And they're having to give a team a million dollars for a make up game as a last gasp chance to not miss their first bowl game in 36 years. Don't tell me what they aren't gonna do.

They aren't firing Jimbo.

Again, they aren't firing Jimbo.

...Yeahhh ...not firing Jimbo.

Advertisement
Too bad the Syracuse kicker couldn't make that field goal, and then the Cuse could've finished them off in OT.

I'm talking about the same Syracuse that the media doesn't fault Clemson for losing to them, but the media lists as one of many subpar teams that Miami didn't beat by enough points.

So while we're playing in the ACCCG they'll be playing a transparent make up game just to make a bowel game?

RIP FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back