FSU reschedules ULM game for Dec 2 - LMAO

Advertisement
They are avoiding the buyout to ULM as well as getting bowl eligible. They should win the next 3 Delaware St, UFaG and then ULM. UFaG on the other hand isn't going anywhere in the bowl season. They get to stay and that s1thole of a town.

UF won't win @South Carolina and honestly could lose to UAB. Hope they beat FSU so no one goes bowling

Advertisement
What it does is give them an extra month to practice for next season.

Exactly. This is about getting the extra practices in that you get with a bowl game, not playing in a ****ty bowl game. Smart move.

Like **** it is, you're ****tin yourself if you think this is about anything but keeping the streak alive.

I guess that's a factor too. Point is that getting bowl eligible has lots of upside and no downside.

Exactly. This is about getting the extra practices in that you get with a bowl game, not playing in a ****ty bowl game. Smart move.

Like **** it is, you're ****tin yourself if you think this is about anything but keeping the streak alive.

I guess that's a factor too. Point is that getting bowl eligible has lots of upside and no downside.

True, but remember all the ****ing and moaning when Paterno and Bowden were fighting it out over victories.

now why would they do such a thing? hahahahaha

Good. Now we can have great photos of the stadium when no one shows because they suck and it championship Saturday. If I was a FSU fan I wouldn't miss Alabama-Georgia or even Clemson-Miami just to watch my team play a cupcake just to keep an imaginary bowl streak alive. Those FSU players already quit with 3 weeks to go they might not even show up in person vs ULM.

Trying to get that 6th win and be bowl eligible - LULZ.

**** you crying seminole.jpg

Advertisement

If he had rescheduled the game in Sept/Oct I would have not thought this was pathetic. But you are basically telling your players you have zero faith in them winning out and they will need this game to get in a bowl. What kind of culture is that to set? Smh.

As Cane fans we know what a losing culture looks like all too well messing around with Shannon/Golden...I think we are staring at one now in Tally.

Advertisement
Don't you have to have 6 wins against FBS teams to be bowl eligible? As far as I know, Delaware State would not count towards that.

Folks all we need is for FSwho to lose twice before the ULM game. Go Clempson and the Gaytor! Would be the funniest ***** ever!!!

Advertisement
Really enjoy. UF’s and FSU’s misery after all the BS we have been through in the past decade or so and how they’ve laughed at us and denigrated our program through all that time. ***** them both. Here’s hoping the pain continues for a long time.State Champs, baby!

It would be poor business if they hadn't.

Loss of revenue from tickets and sales for whomever shows up. I imagine they would have to refund those portions of the season tickets and those bought individually. They would possibly still have to pay ULM something as well.

Then as mentioned, extra practices should they get bowl eligible.

***** the Noles, but its business. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Back