Fsu recruits?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Since they’re about to have a bunch of decommits which recruits should we push for ? 1E628ED3-18F8-4D44-BCDB-0F07F89DD484.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
well Joyner should be on flip watch, but besides him we didnt really fight over anyone, gainer and louis seem locked in unfortunately

Advertisement
Aren't they technically still a contender for Briggs? Hopefully not after this latest ****show

Let’s stop acting like their class is just going to fall apart

Why?

People here have been whining that our class will fall apart if we lose 1 game. I'd say FSU is well past that point.

They'll lose Cooperto UGA, Briggs/Joyner to us, and probably more. **** one of their OL commits is abvout to flip to freaking Illinois

Advertisement
Between the gators and FSU both having horrible seasons we should hopefully be able to snag a few guys from them this year

When we were down, people said the sell was playing time. So does that only apply to us?

There's some bad juju up there right now, so I would expect some departures from their class. That's just natural, but they'll still get theirs, but hopefully this will help with Joyner.

Advertisement
goal--

flip - Joyner, louis if we want , samuel if we need down the line

get - Briggs, surtain or campbell, will barnes

2019 - flip akeem dent

in other words we stack chips and leave the Noles empty on gas

Gainer, Joyner.. I wanted Louis but the way he threw our hat **** him. I bet he regrets that **** now. We don't seem high on Samuels and we haven't even offer Griffith. Their highest rated DT is 6'2 and almost 400 pounds the anti-prospect for Kool who likes tall, athletic, long D-linemen.

Do not touch any of FSU WRs and O-linemen. They're one of those worst when it comes to evaluating those positions especially at WR. I can name like 4 or 5 WR bust for FSU off the dome in just the last couple years. DO NOT TOUCH.

Last edited:
Gainer, Joyner.. I wanted Louis but the way he threw our hat **** him. I bet he regrets that **** now. We don't seem high on Samuels and we haven't even offer Griffith. There highest rated DT is 6'2 and almost 400 pounds the anti-prospect for Kool who likes tall, athletic, long D-linemen.

Do not touch any of FSU WRs and O-linemen. They're one of those worst when it comes to evaluating those positions especially at WR. I can name like 4 or 5 WR bust for FSU off the dome in just the last couple years. DO NOT TOUCH.

Yes. Semenhole WRs are trash

Advertisement
goal--

flip - Joyner, louis if we want , samuel if we need down the line

get - Briggs, surtain or campbell, will barnes

2019 - flip akeem dent

in other words we stack chips and leave the Noles empty on gas

Flipping Akeem Dent should be top of the list. **** letting him go to the Noles. It's time for us to start stacking chips!

I cannot wait to start negative recruiting their $hitty gameday atmosphere from here on out. You really wanna go to FSU and play in front of a half empty old stadium where your corch is fighting with what remains of your classless fanbase?!

Advertisement
Back