FSU recruiting ( ot )

Cribby

All-American
Premium
Keep an eye out on their recruiting and names that start popping up. I hear they’re very desperate , and “ are stepping their game up” to unseen levels in Tally.

Expect some commitments that leaves you saying “ where the **** did that come from”?

Advertisement
Keep an eye out on their recruiting and names that start popping up. I hear they’re very desperate , and “ are stepping their game up” to unseen levels in Tally.

Expect some commitments that leaves you saying “ where the **** did that come from”?

Yeah, Dee warned us that Tagg's bag game is top notch. That said, FSU always closes well.

Anyone that Miami is after?

Advertisement
Yeah, Dee warned us that Tagg's bag game is top notch. That said, FSU always closes well.

They’ve always had a bag game but they’re completely dead in the water right now. Hence why they’re stepping it up to this level.

So I imagine the finish will be better than we expect or even their fans.

They’ve always had a bag game but they’re completely dead in the water right now. Hence why they’re stepping it up to this level.

So I imagine the finish will be better than we expect or even their fans.

Have you got something to say about our finish too?

Advertisement
That’s all I was told

It doesn’t really matter willie isn’t a game day coach and we should dominate them while he is their coach.

On a separate note what is your connection to the hasslewood recruitment? You seem very confident he is coming to Miami in most of your posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back