FSU recruiting ( ot )

Cribby

All-American
Keep an eye out on their recruiting and names that start popping up. I hear they’re very desperate , and “ are stepping their game up” to unseen levels in Tally.

Expect some commitments that leaves you saying “ where the **** did that come from”?

Keep an eye out on their recruiting and names that start popping up. I hear they’re very desperate , and “ are stepping their game up” to unseen levels in Tally.

Expect some commitments that leaves you saying “ where the **** did that come from”?
Yeah, Dee warned us that Tagg's bag game is top notch. That said, FSU always closes well.

Anyone that Miami is after?

Cribby

All-American
Yeah, Dee warned us that Tagg's bag game is top notch. That said, FSU always closes well.
They’ve always had a bag game but they’re completely dead in the water right now. Hence why they’re stepping it up to this level.

So I imagine the finish will be better than we expect or even their fans.

They’ve always had a bag game but they’re completely dead in the water right now. Hence why they’re stepping it up to this level.

So I imagine the finish will be better than we expect or even their fans.
Have you got something to say about our finish too?

Will be interesting how desperate they become

That’s all I was told
It doesn’t really matter willie isn’t a game day coach and we should dominate them while he is their coach.

On a separate note what is your connection to the hasslewood recruitment? You seem very confident he is coming to Miami in most of your posts.

everybody knows they are dirty

Adidas better start doing their jobs with the bags since Mark doesnt want to do it.

ssvir

Sophomore
FSU always closes strong .... FAMU pussy and ca$h have closed many a recruits for them.