FSU RB Rodney Hill Transfers to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Then Rodney Hill receives the schollie depending on how he does in spring.

I get it,....looks like he was headed to famu then made this switch. Ill take this pick up ..especially him knowing the ins n outs of their o as well. **** if he causes a rb to bounce in the portal he has done his job.

I still doubt we have room…But that's just imo.

Advertisement
View attachment 280049

Former FSU all-purpose back Rodney Hill, has announced his transfer to the University of Miami.

The RS-Sophomore running back has 77 attempts for 334 yards and 2 touchdowns under his belt.

Depth and Versatility

One of the standout qualities of Hill is his versatility on the field. During his time at FSU, he demonstrated his ability to excel in various roles, making him an asset in multiple positions. Whether running the ball, catching passes, or contributing on special teams, Hill's versatility is a key asset that Miami can leverage.

High Football IQ

Miami was impressed with Hill’s high football IQ on tape and expects him to bring that into the RB room in a big way.

Game Experience

Hill has already appeared in 15 games during his college career, gaining valuable experience on the field.

Special Teams Return Value

Hill's contributions extend beyond the offensive side of the game. He has returned kicks

Gifted Pass Catcher and Pass Protection

Miami believes they’re getting gifted pass-catcher. His hands and route-running ability make him a threat in the passing game. Moreover, his solid pass protection skills make him a well-rounded player who can contribute in pass-blocking situations.

High School Background

Hill's high school background as a wide receiver and defensive back showcases his well-rounded football upbringing.
Hmmm …

No one has said Blueberry. I'm sad.

1705793403766.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty impressive to take a kid on full scholly at FSU and have him as a PWO here… only helps scout team and special teams even more with a quality athlete

Welcome

Perhaps you've heard that old joke "Why is divorce so expensive?" BECAUSE IT'S WORTH IT!

Applies to this situation too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back