FSU QB

Advertisement
Good news although that means Winston is the starter and was the Elite 11 champ he is a redshirt freshman with no experience so mistakes are inevitable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Winston is very talented. Coker is pretty talented himself. But, Trickett was going to be their safety net and game manager. He is the one with real game experience and the one that knew the offense best.

Advertisement
Always a possibility of him hurting his arm during baseball and having to get Tommy John surgery. Had it done thee months ago and I'm out for at least 7 more.

Advertisement
We can only pray for another Rix. Rix should be the only non Cane to get mention for our hall of fame. He was more of a Cane than Kyle Wright ever could dream of. He won more games for us vs. a rival, that's for sure.

I watched the FSPoo's spring game just for the QB matchup. I'm a former QB, albeit at the HS level but I know what I'm looking at. Winston has very good mechanics and a nice arm but as was said his long ball is very flat. He'll get picked A LOT on the long balls down the side lines and across the middle. I'm not sure he gets the start this year. Both of their other QB's are nothing to write home about though. It's going to be a rough year in Tally. Defense is no where near as good as they were last year. Offense will not be very good either. Just my two cents

Winston is very talented. Coker is pretty talented himself. But, Trickett was going to be their safety net and game manager. He is the one with real game experience and the one that knew the offense best.

Agreed. Kind of surprising considering the pressure is on Dumbo to start winning big and not just backing into acc championships where they shouldve lost their division and got to play GT in the ACC champ game.

Also interested to see what that does with his relationship with Tricketts dad

I watched the FSPoo's spring game just for the QB matchup. I'm a former QB, albeit at the HS level but I know what I'm looking at. Winston has very good mechanics and a nice arm but as was said his long ball is very flat. He'll get picked A LOT on the long balls down the side lines and across the middle. I'm bit sure he gets te start this year. Both of their other QB's are nothing to write home about. It's going to be a rough year in Tally. Defense is no where near as good as they were last year. Offense will not be very good either. Just my two cents

What that tells me is to expect a lot more of the same from Dumbo. A ton of WR screens

Advertisement
Back