FSU OL Issues

Advertisement
OP, you blackverns son? get that **** off here. we putting up 50 on the noles. we will not take the boot off. it will be full speed ahead
I hope you're right but I've been at too many of these games over the years to think otherwise. The Noles still have a lot of great athletes and would like nothing better than to come into Hard Rock and pull off the upset. Our D needs to push Blackmons face in.

They will play us hard up until the point they see their scrotums lying on the field. Be prepared to take their best punches in the first half and then wear them down in the second half. No way can their OL hold up for 4 quarters against our Defense. Just get to Blackmon and stuff their running game and it's a wrap.

Rivalry game be damned, no reason we shouldn't bring our A game and destroy these guys. 50 points Manny. Nothing less.

I'm confident in this game. FSU has talent but they're one of the most undisciplined teams I've ever seen. Add to that, they have no coach this week. They will blow a ton of assignments and make mistakes. And once they're down, they won't ever claw back.

We win this one due to coaching

Advertisement
It will be just like last year. Alot of trash talk from them early to try to get in our heads and throw us off our game. Maybe even a midfield skirmish at pregame. (they literally do this crap every year. At least the last 3 years they have. You would think at some point they would just STFU and play as horrible of a team as they are)

It will be close at halftime. Then talent will settle in and King will go off in the second half. One of the WRs will have a coming out party. Take your pick. Phillips will be officially introduced to the college football world like Rousseau was last year in this game. 45-21, UM.

Blackman won't play the whole game. He will be subbed out after being sacked 7-8 times by our D. Game over. Lets go into the bye and get ready for Clemson.

Advertisement
Charted every snap of FSU vs GT.

If they haven't spent the last two weeks crafting ways to get their young LT (who has good feet, but really should not be on the field this early) some help, Norvell's got actual corn lined up in his skull.

I anticipate they'll quick drop us a whole bunch. Our CBs, Nickel, Striker and LBs better have their underneath games on point early on.

Norvell will be in quarantine and not on the sidelines . You know what's not a good sign for a team? When the head coach has been in quarantine for the week up to the game. There are a lot of things that a coach has to be present for to oversee implementation.

Also, if a coach is already on shaky ground (which Norvell is) then having coordinators that can win without you is basically firing yourself. That's gotta be in the back of his mind as well.

They'll come out swinging with everything they have, but our combo of weapons on offense & Lashlee at the sticks is too much for FSpoo to overcome. Canes by double digits easy.

Advertisement
Charted every snap of FSU vs GT.

If they haven't spent the last two weeks crafting ways to get their young LT (who has good feet, but really should not be on the field this early) some help, Norvell's got actual corn lined up in his skull.

I anticipate they'll quick drop us a whole bunch. Our CBs, Nickel, Striker and LBs better have their underneath games on point early on.
I believe he got nicked up in that game too, but you talking about Darius Washington?

We thought we had him here and he committed to FSU at the 11th hour. Pensacola kid.

Pretty contrasting differences here. Obviously, our DL is a lot better than GT. But their starting 5 was decent. Then they started dropping like flies and it was game over. Really eye-opening splits.

Advertisement
If the defense can clean up even half of that **** we will roll FSU. We need to jump on them early. Put Mallory and Jordan in the slot and create mismatches. I want to see more wheel routes. More counters and power. I like #62 on the OL he sealed off loserville's dline that's why all the BIG runs went to the right.

Here is the 3 guys who need to play better.

1. Roche he needs to play better. I'm sick of seeing him get sealed off on the edge and on the 24 yard run by Cunningham he was bull****ing film doesn't lie.

2. Pope you gotta be more consistent period. You're a junior put it all together and stop half stepping

3. Linebackers.. I need more consistency, I am concerned because it's a pile mediocrity
I'm tired of waiting on Pope too. Harley is just about speed...he needs to concentrate better and stop with the freshmen mistakes or get off the field and let the freshmen do their thang. This is the week to call out the receivers to step up and be counted. Payton, Redding, Smith, and X should start to get some serious looks before the receiver bites us in the butt.

Norvell will be in quarantine and not on the sidelines . You know what's not a good sign for a team? When the head coach has been in quarantine for the week up to the game. There are a lot of things that a coach has to be present for to oversee implementation.

Also, if a coach is already on shaky ground (which Norvell is) then having coordinators that can win without you is basically firing yourself. That's gotta be in the back of his mind as well.
I was going to post something very similar to this. This is no bueno for FSU. Baker has a huge advantage but we won’t dominate on D as we should.

Advertisement
Back