FSU OL Issues

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
In revisiting their game with GT they had 3 OL hurt and 2 OL backups were said to be "unavailable" (maybe covid issues?) so there were a number of reasons they took a dive in the second half & Blackmon was running for his life. They'll be ready to play on Sat after a week of rest and it's going to be a much more competitive game than many people think. :neonu:

Advertisement
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

In revisiting their game with GT they had 3 OL hurt and 2 OL backups were said to be "unavailable" (maybe covid issues?) so there were a number of reasons they took a dive in the second half & Blackmon was running for his life. They'll be ready to play on Sat after a week of rest and it's going to be a much more competitive game than many people think. :neonu:
If I was the OL for F$U I would stay hurt for this one.....

FSU will play 100% better than they did against GT, but it won't matter. I saw what I needed/wanted to see vs L'ville. This team is different.

Advertisement
If the defense can clean up even half of that **** we will roll FSU. We need to jump on them early. Put Mallory and Jordan in the slot and create mismatches. I want to see more wheel routes. More counters and power. I like #62 on the OL he sealed off loserville's dline that's why all the BIG runs went to the right.

Here is the 3 guys who need to play better.

1. Roche he needs to play better. I'm sick of seeing him get sealed off on the edge and on the 24 yard run by Cunningham he was bull****ing film doesn't lie.

2. Pope you gotta be more consistent period. You're a junior put it all together and stop half stepping

3. Linebackers.. I need more consistency, I am concerned because it's a pile mediocrity

This game might be closer than we expect (happens more often than not) but it won't be because some of their already sh*tty Olinemen might be ready to go instead of their sh*trier backups.

jon stewart drinking GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Advertisement
Of course they’ll be up for the game both teams always are. The thing is most people think if we punch them in the mouth they’ll mail it in. Plus their OL is hot garbage

When we are the dog we generally play well and when we have a game that should be an easy win, we tend to **** the bed. For this reason and the fact that it is FSU, I’m going to be more reserved. I would love to be pounding my chest right now but only being 2 games in, just not quite there yet.

If the defense can clean up even half of that **** we will roll FSU. We need to jump on them early. Put Mallory and Jordan in the slot and create mismatches. I want to see more wheel routes. More counters and power. I like #62 on the OL he sealed off loserville's dline that's why all the BIG runs went to the right.

Here is the 3 guys who need to play better.

1. Roche he needs to play better. I'm sick of seeing him get sealed off on the edge and on the 24 yard run by Cunningham he was bull****ing film doesn't lie.

2. Pope you gotta be more consistent period. You're a junior put it all together and stop half stepping

3. Linebackers.. I need more consistency, I am concerned because it's a pile mediocrity
No....2...........spend time on catching the ball, and looking it into your hands......thinking of running before it gets there, and not concentrating to CATCH the **** ball is a major problem......lost us many points in the Ville game.......MUST do better...

You never know with this game. I think they will certainly come out energized but fade over the course of the game. If we strike early and go up a couple scores it could get ugly. They have shown the tendency to quit when games get tough. If we let them keep it close then it’s obviously a different story.

Advertisement
You never know with this game. I think they will certainly come out energized but fade over the course of the game. If we strike early and go up a couple scores it could get ugly. They have shown the tendency to quit when games get tough. If we let them keep it close then it’s obviously a different story.

their defense is pretty solid. Kaindoh is back and we will see how our O-line stand up. We need to blitz them early and get them to quit on themselves.

1600711204991.gif

Advertisement
Charted every snap of FSU vs GT.

If they haven't spent the last two weeks crafting ways to get their young LT (who has good feet, but really should not be on the field this early) some help, Norvell's got actual corn lined up in his skull.

I anticipate they'll quick drop us a whole bunch. Our CBs, Nickel, Striker and LBs better have their underneath games on point early on.

their defense is pretty solid. Kaindoh is back and we will see how our O-line stand up. We need to blitz them early and get them to quit on themselves.
Their defense has solid players. But I’ve watched their DL absolutely quit in the middle of plays/games several times. Keep the pressure on and I think you’ll see them fold in the second half.

Charted every snap of FSU vs GT.

If they haven't spent the last two weeks crafting ways to get their young LT (who has good feet, but really should not be on the field this early) some help, Norvell's got actual corn lined up in his skull.

I anticipate they'll quick drop us a whole bunch. Our CBs, Nickel, Striker and LBs better have their underneath games on point early on.

No doubt. I think Norvell will have his staff looking at the holes in Miami’s defense from UAB and Louisville and try to scheme it up.

Their OL may not hold up though.

Advertisement
Back