FSU OL Issues

Advertisement
I don't want us to win by a big score. That's not enough for FSU.

I want an old-fashioned, country a$$ whipping - at every position, on every play, over the entire game.

I want non-UM fanatics to turn away from the TV - and weep over the ruthless slaughter - throughout the game.

I want the coach of the day - to literally run onto the field - and throw out the towel.

That would provide the glow of satisfaction I seek.

I want an old-fashioned, country a$$ whipping - at every position, on every play, over the entire game.

I want non-UM fanatics to turn away from the TV - and weep over the ruthless slaughter - throughout the game.

I want the coach of the day - to literally run onto the field - and throw out the towel.

Yup. That's about it.

Advertisement
FSU will play 100% better than they did against GT, but it won't matter. I saw what I needed/wanted to see vs L'ville. This team is different.
I am usually very cautious when it comes to FSU, they always have guys so they are going to battle. In 01’ everyone thought they would get their doors blown off. Eventually Miami won going away but Ed Reed’s speech happened at halftime for a reason. FSU hung around.

I am in your camp for this one. If Miami improves from last week a bit more and irons some things out. Get rolling early. FSU will fold up the tent and hit the road early. The offense has leadership at the spot you need it. Which makes this team, as you stated, different.

Clemson two weeks later is a different animal so let’s dig into this one and get ready to bring the hate.

When Carlos Jones housed a pick back in the day and UM won 31-0, that was not enough for me. I wanted more. So, I am in agreement with your statement. Bring the hate. This is about recruiting. Make a statement.

I want ESPN to hold a roundtable discussion afterward to talk about how mean Miami was to run up the score on a team whose head coach wasn’t even allowed on the sideline.

And I want them to bring Gerry Faust in via Zoom to comment on the situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back